Untitled Part 2

I was so sore when I got home from the studio. All I want is a long bath and my bed. I'll be glad when this competition is over with.

It had been two weeks since my last encounter with Brian. I've managed to avoid him since that day. I find myself glancing out the windows before I leave just so I don't run into him. I'm not afraid of him. I'm more afraid that I won't stop my rage towards him.

He had pissed me off so badly that day, that I just can't shove it aside. I have a tendency of doing that. Holding a grudge. I try not to, but I am human.

As I was preparing to get a long bath, I heard yelling outside. Bruce yapped at the disruption. Curious, I peaked out the windows into Brian's backyard. Then I opened the window to listen like a nosy neighbor.

"Oh, fuck you, Christy! Just fucking go! I'm sick of your shit!" Brian yelled.

"Know what? I will! Oh and Brian? You have zero fucking talent. Nickleback is ten times better than you guys are!" Christy shouted, storming away.

Hell, even I was offend by the Nickleback comment. What a massive bitch!

"Fuck you, you fucking bitch!" Brian yelled, slamming a beer bottle on the ground.

How charming and nice of him. I can't understand why they are having issues. Note the sarcasm.

"Go suck a dick!" Christy yelled out from the driveway.

I snickered a little, still watching him. Brian paced back and forth angrily on his deck. He ran a hand down his face as Christy squealed the tires out of his driveway. Brian smacked another beer bottle off his deck. I listened to the glass shatter on the ground. Good god. This man has a temper.

I left Brian to his misery so I could go take my much needed bath. I sighed happily as the hot water engulfed me. I laid my head back and relaxed.

Just as I was getting into being very relaxed, I heard my doorbell ring. Bruce started yapping at it. I groaned, and pulled myself out of the tub. I quickly dried off with a towel, then yanked my dark purple silk robe around me.

Walking to the door, I made sure Bruce was far back from the door. I don't need another run in with Brian because of my dog. I yanked the door open, and stared in shock. I'm not sure who is more surprised, me, Zack or Matt.

"Uh, hi?" I asked them confused.

"Damn! Even hotter close up." Zack smiled at me.

"Would you shut the fuck up? Matt growled at his friend.

"Sorry." Matt smiled at me.

I nodded, wondering why the hell these two are at my door. And I am freezing my ass off in this robe.

"So, Brian got some of your mail. He wanted us to give it to you." Matt said, handing me the envelopes.

"Thanks." I said, taking it.

"Need help washing your back?" Zack smirked slyly at me.

I let out a laugh at him. I should probably slam the door in his face, but I find him to be adorable. I really do.

"Maybe some other time." I laughed.

"Say the word, girl. I got you. No worries." Zack smiled.

Matt rolled his eyes at his friend. I felt Bruce try and slip past me. Matt bent down and caught him. Bruce was kicking his legs like He was still running, which made all of us laugh.

"Trust me buddy, you do not want to be in his yard tonight." Matt chuckled, petting him.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" Zack asked me.