Invention Battle!

Aaaaand we're back. Once again we have another chapter. We're starting up the internships!

Now, it might seem like Vlad and Aizawa got off without a punishment, but worry not! Their punishment will become clear soon.

)=(

Izuka and Hatsume stepped off of the train into Hosu city.

"It was kinda pointless to do this. Y'know, since I live here..." Izuka whispered to her partner.

Hatsume shrugged. "Yeah. But we had to listen to the address the principal gave the school. I hope they actually do a decent job on the memorial service."

"Yeah... So where are we headed again?"

"One of Power Loaders buildings. Actually, his main agency building. It should be just a few more blocks."

The two continued walking. They passed by several patrolling heroes and sidekicks. They watched a few UA students drift among the crowd as well.

"Huh, did the hero cours get here before us?" Hatsume wondered.

"Looks like it. I really hope I get to scare a few of them..."

Hatsume smiled. "Oh I can't wait to see the headlines..."

)=(

Aizawa groaned as he saw his partner get off of the train.

"Really? They sent you?"

Present Mic stepped off of the train. "You know, if anybody should be complaining, it's me. But hey, I get to monitor you... So you know what! While we're here, no sleeping bag."

"No. You wouldn't-"

"I just did. Now come on."

Aizawa groaned as Mic dragged him into the streets of Hosu city.

'Why me?'

*Flashback*

Aizawa and Vlad sat in Nezu's office. The principal regarded them with a disappointed gaze.

"You know that this will not go unpunished..."

"I'm sorry principal, I took it too far and-" Vlad began.

"You think apologizing would get you out of this?" Nezu chuckled dangerously. "I should fire both of you on the spot..."

Aizawa bit his lip.

"But I won't. I also had a part to play in this tragedy..." Nezu sighed. "Midnight was right. I knew that one of those boys would break from that fight... I just thought it would make them stronger. I didn't expect your student to be so powerful Eraser..."

"I didn't either. I knew he had been training, but what he did looked like a step towards controlling his quirk even more." Aizawa said.

Nezu nodded. "Regardless, let's get back to the point. You two will be punished. I have a job for you..."

The principal brought up a projection on his office board.

"This video was taken last night at the heatwave hero agency. Only this security camera was left behind. What it captured does not bode well."

Nezu played the video. It showed a view of the entire entrance of the agency. Sidekicks could be shown talking as their work wound down. The door opened and three figures stepped in. The receptionist at the front desk spoke to the three figures, one of them said something. Apparently it angered the sidekicks, because a few began yelling.