Clash Of Titans

And Here

We

Go

Sports Festival Final... WOOOOOOO!

)=(

"IT'S TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL! CAN I GET A HEEEEEY!"

The crowd cheered.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT! YOU'VE WATCHED HER KEEP HER LEAD THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL. SHE'S MADE HISTORY BY CLIMBING THE RANKS WITHOUT A QUIRK! GIVE IT UP FOR YUMI SHOUDAI!"

The crowd roared as Izuka walked out onto the field. The girl smiled and waved as she took her position in the ring.

"HER OPPONENT IS THE TEMPERATURE MASTER! THAWED BY HIS OWN FIRE, WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI!"

An equally excited cheer erupted from the stands. Shoto grinned and waved, before taking his own stance.

Midnight raised her whip.

"READY? BEGIN!"

Todoroki started out with an Ice attack, Sending two spires diagonally to the edge of the arena, shortening Izuka's movement space. He then raised his left hand and shot a massive line of fire at his opponent.

"AND WE'RE STARTING OFF HOT WITH A HUGE FIRE ATTACK FROM TODOROKI!"

Todoroki stopped the fire. Izuka stood there unharmed. Her sports uniform had burned away, leaving only her under armor.

'I'm so glad that this wig is fireproof.'

Izuka rushed forward and pulled out a metal ball. With a click, the object extended into a six foot metal staff. Izuka whirled the weapon around as she approached Todoroki.

He boy repeated his attack in an attempt to push Izuka back. When the flames cleared, Izuka was spinning her staff, untouched yet again by the flame.

"Okay... HOLD UP A MOMENT!"

Izuka stabbed her staff into the ground and took her hands off of it, moving to her sleeves. She pulled once, and her shirt unraveled, before rewinding around her and becoming a sports bra.

"That's better."

Izuka plucked her staff out of the ground and disappeared, a crater was left where she stood.

"Where did she-"

Todoroki's instincts screamed for him to duck, so he did. Izuka's punch sailed past him.

'She's fast!'

Todoroki Punched Izuka in the stomach, sending her backwards. He shook his hand off.

"Damn! For a second I thought you were Kirishima!"

Izuka grinned. "Having fun?"

Todoroki took on a ready stance. "Oh you have no Idea."

"I wanna see your full power. Come at me!"

Todoroki stomped the ground. "If you INSIST!"

A glacier erupted from the ground, encasing Izuka in several feet of Ice.

Midnight raised her whip. "YUMI SHOUDAI IS-"

The glacier cracked.

"OH COME ON!"

The glacier split apart and collapsed, revealing Izuka standing with a crazed smile. Water dripped down her arms. Her body glowed faintly. A few spectators began shouting.