Mr. Two Timer

Izuka sat on Dabi's brooding couch. Toga had been called out for something. So now Izuka was only with Dabi, who was bland as hell.

"You want some cheese and crackers?" The black haired villain asked.

Izuka groaned and flopped down. "I want Togaaaaa..."

"Look okay, just go play with yourself as you wait." Dabi eyerolled.

"I can't do that." Izuka said.

"Why not?"

"I need her permission." Izuka stated. Dabi just rubbed his head.

"So she claimed you?"

"No, we claimed each other." Izuka said. "I can't get it on with anybody but her, unless for mission purposes. It's the same thing for her."

Dabi sighed. "I don't see why you even like her."

"OH! It's really simple! She's pretty, and crazy, and likes blood, and likes pain, and really likes it when I do this thing-"

"Get your crazy off my couch!" Tabi raised his voice. "Just- go to your room and snuggle down in something. Wait for her there."

Izuka stood up and walked into her room, before walking out of it and into Toga's.

"Um. What are you doing?" Dabi asked, afraid of what the crazy girl would say.

Izuka's head popped around the doorway. She held up a pillowcase that had a picture of anime Toga with her face covered in blood, tongue sticking out with a blush.

"Oh no. They're too far gone." Dabi groaned, as Izuka danced back to her room, Toga pillow in hand.

)=(

"So who's your favorite hero?"

Bakugo sat with Kirishima, Mina, and Jiro. They were at a small bakery in Kiyashi ward shopping mall.

"Here, I'll go first. I'm a huge crimson riot fan." Kirishima grinned.

"Crimson was a great hero. Saved a lot of people in his day. I see why you'd like him." Bakugo said.

"I'm a fan of Present Mic..." Jiro mumbled.

"No offense, but that's kinda obvious." Bakugo chuckled.

"I like Midnight! She's super cool!" Mina said. "She can be a little over the top, but she's still really cool!"

"Have you seen her original costume?" Bakugo grinned evilly. Mina shook her head. "No, have you?"

"There used to be a girl I knew, she was a huge hero geek. She really liked Midnight, even blushed over her original costume, not that you could call it a costume..."

Bakugo held up his phone, showing Midnight wearing almost nothing. Mina's face turned purple- her version of blushing.

"That's so-"

"Yeah. Way too over the top. She only did one rescue in it before getting backlash from the hero commission."

"You know a lot about heroes Bakugo!" Kirishima grinned.

Bakugo chuckled. "Not really. Everything I know, I learned from Izu... ka..." Bakugo suddenly became quiet. "Sorry. I've got to go now."

The blonde stood up and left, leaving some money behind to help pay for their baked goods.

"What's up with him?" Jiro asked.

"Not sure, but he seemed upset. Maybe we should just let him be for now." Kirishima said.