Fall Of Steel

*Warning* this chapter contains suggestions of suicide.

)=(

1st Day of Izuka and Toga's Mission

Tetsutetsu punched through a training dummy. Class 1-B gave him disapproving looks.

"Tetsutetsu. How have you progressed so much in such a short amount of time? Are you taking anything?" Vlad King questioned.

'I'm gonna kill hime! I'm seriously gonna kill him! Right here! Right now!'

"I have not taken anything. Is it hard to believe that I actually progressed?"

The entire class-(Minus Toga because she wouldn't, and she's not there at this moment.)- nodded. Tetsutetsu huffed.

"Okay then. Guess that's how it is."

"I'm going to need you to take a drug test Tetsutetsu... I'm sorry, but I simply cannot-"

"You cannot what?" The boy stared at his teacher. Vlad King froze up as a menacing aura burst forth from the student. Tetsutetsu didn't even notice he was doing it, he was just filled with hatred at that moment. "You can't believe that I, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, the loser of the sports festival, the dirt at the bottom of class 1-B, could be powerful?"

"H-hey man... c-calm d-down!" Yosetsu Awase stuttered.

"You want me to CALM DOWN?" Tetsutetsu growled, his voice taking on a bloodthirsty tone.

"TETSUTETSU! STOP THIS INSTANT!" Vlad King barked.

"And what will you do if I say no?"

The entire class shuddered. Vlad King gritted his teeth.

"That's what I thought." Tetsutetsu walked off of the training ground. "See you around."

"YOU GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

"Sorry, I've got better things to do than hang out with fakes." Tetsutetsu reached the edge of Vlad Kings vision.

"TETSUTETSU! IF YOU DON'T GET BACK HERE, I'LL-I'LL... I'LL TRANSFER YOU TO THE GEN ED COURSE!"

A few students gasped. Tetsutetsu turned around and stared at the hero. "You know what? Fine."

The hero was taken aback.

"I don't think I belong here, in this class. Eraserhead was right. I don't have what it takes to become a hero. So I won't!"

"TETSUTETSU-"

"Save it. I don't want to be a hero anymore." Tetsutetsu turned back around and stalked off the field. "And I don't think I ever wanted to."

Vlad King watched the boy go. He brought out his phone and called Aizawa.

"Hey, Aizawa. You got Hitoshi Shinso in your class right? So you have twenty one... Any students you wanna get rid of? I have a slot open. Yeah. Uh huh. Okay. We'll send the emails after lunch then. Thank you."

Vlad King hung up and turned to his class. "Well? Get back to training!"

)=(

Mirko's phone buzzed. She sat with her feet up on the desk of her office. Mirko didn't have an agency. She never needed one, as she was a solo hero. There was All Might with Might Tower, and Nighteye with his big building. Mirko didn't care for it. She had her office located in the penthouse of a large skyscraper. Nobody really knew she was there, it was the perfect location for a sort of secret base.

She actually owned the building under an alias. She had businesses use it, but told them not to disturb her in the penthouse. As of now, there were only three people who knew she was the owner. A business associate who rented building space for cubicles and such, the pro hero Hawks, and Izuka Midoriya.