An Informant... Eventually?

All right. Round two!

But first, a brief note from yours truly. I have to apologize to everybody who happens to like canon Endeavor. With my story... he's on the top of Dabi's list. And since Dabi is Izuka's ally, you probably know what's going to happen to him... Don't worry though! There will be a lot of development before that happens.

Anyways, that won't happen for a while. There's still stuff to do. So let's go.

)=(

Izuka stepped out onto the field. Across from her, Mina Ashido did the same.

"WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY! WE'RE STARTING OF ROUND TWO OF THE ONE VS ONE TOURNAMENT WITH A BANG! IT'S THE GIRL WHO'S KEPT THE TOP SPOT WITH NO UNIQUE POWER OF HER OWN... YUMI SHOUDAI! HER OPPONENT... THE STUNNING BATTLE BALLERINA! THE ACIDIC QUEEN HERSELF... MINA ASHIDO!"

The crowd roared as both students took their positions. Midnight raised her whip.

"READY? BEGIN!"

The whip cracked, and Ashido threw two globs of acid at Izuka.

'She's aiming for my hands... Good thing I didn't bring any gadgets into this fight'

Izuka sidestepped the attack.

"Come on Ashido. You'll need to do better than that!"

"Really? Nitpicking my first attack?" Ashido grinned. "You're a piece of work."

Izuka smiled and rolled under another volley of acid. "You know I don't have my gadgets right?"

"That doesn't really matter. Because if I coat your hands in slime-"

A glob of low potency acid hit Izukas hand and stuck, coating the girls left arm in a slippery coat of fluid.

"Your attacks will slip off of me."

Izuka looked at her arm. "Huh... Interesting strategy..."

'She's right. This viscosity would literally just have any force slide off and disperse... What could I do with it?'

Izuka noticed Ashido begin to approach.

'Wait... What if I turned it against her?'

Izuka smirked. Ashido ran in with her arm readied. The girl closed the distance between her and her opponent in a second, and delivered a punch.

Izuke spun out of the way and wrapped her slimed hand around Ashido's fist. The girls arm slipped through Izuka's grasp. Her eyes widened.

"How did you-"

Izuka gripped Mina tighter, stopping the slipping on her forearm. Pivoting on her heel, she swung Mina around and hurled her back to her side of the ring. Ashido landed on her hands and cartwheeled back to her feet.

"Huh... Nice one."

"Not so bad yourself. That was a decent strategy." Izuka said. "Just missed a little bit of something..."

Ashido smiled. "I'll work on that then. But now, I'm gonna beat you." The floor of the arena was covered in a layer of acid Ashido began skating around. "Watch out! You could slip!"

Izuka shifted her foot, watching as it slid on the slimy floor with ease. "Huh... Interesting."

Ashido skated up behind Izuka and landed a kick to the girls back, knocking her over.. "Hey, don't get distracted!"

"You're pretty interesting Ashido." Izuka said, getting up with ease. "You keep your experience a secret. You know how to fight really well. You make it look like you have no idea what you're doing..."