Just a bit of Spying

The UA support workshop buzzed with activity. It was the first day back since the USJ. And that was all people were talking about.

"Did you hear about class 1-A?"

"... A villain attack..."

"...All Might?"

Power Loader clapped his hands. "Alright everyone. The UA sports festival is coming up. This will be a big event, with a lot of publicity! Support companies will be there and send you support requests afterwards! Remember to give it your all!"

A cheer went through the workshop as Power Loader walked over to his two prized students. "You two, private studio. Let's go."

The inventing duo followed Power Loader to their private studio space. When they were in the room, Power Loader shut the door.

"You two are already set. I'm fighting to get you to intern at my support company. You'd go to the agency building in Hosu."

"Okay. What do you want us to do then?" Hatsume asked.

Power Loader grinned. "I want you to win."

)=(

"I know that we're all shaken from the events at the USJ. The fight isn't over yet..." Aizawa grumbled.

"OH NO! MORE VILLAINS?" Kaminari wailed.

"The UA sports festival is coming up."

"THAT'S SO NORMAL!" The class exclaimed.

"Make sure to do your best. The whole world is watching." Aizawa said.

The hero walked out of the door, leaving class 1-A to their own devices.

"Aw yeah! I'm fired up! This'll be awesome!" Sero roared.

"I'll definitely attract some of the ladies!" Minetas face morphed into a pervy grin.

"Hell yeah! The whole world gets to see how great we are!" Kaminari cheered.

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami squawked.

"Remember, we must all obey the rules of the sports festival!" Iida swung his arm up and down.

Bakugo got up and walked to the door, Kirishima by his side.

"Where are you two going?"

Bakugo grunted. "Lunch."

The blonde opened the door to be greeted by a swarm of students.

"So this is 1-A?"

"They don't look so tough!"

"It's easy to figure it out. You just gave up while the heroes saved you. You probably wet your costumes!"

Bakugo looked down at his feet.

"Huh? Is blondie crying?"

"Hey bitches. FUCK OFF!"

Hatsume and Yumi leapt in front of Bakugo. "You know, we didn't go through what they went through. They fought some terrifying villains."

"And who are you?"

Toga and Tetsutetsu pulled a bunch of students out of the way. "They're the support students that made our suits!"

"Support students? Stand aside girls, this is for the hero course to-"

A menacing aura burst forth from Izuka and Hatsume.

"You know what fucker, I'm glad I get to go all out at the festival." Izuka growled.