I mean, I can't make Izuka the most overpowered character after only one year of training... She's got to have some losses, and close calls. This one happened to include a bit of BS, but hey, I'm still proud of that entire fight.

Now, this chapter here, will not contain murder. It's gonna be a UA chapter. I mean, we gotta show the gang all together, and get Tetsutetsu to become ingrained further into their ways. Next chapter will most likely contain more action, so you can look forward to that.

So without further ado... Let's get on to the next chapter!

)=(

Izuka sat at the workbench with Hatsume. They were busy tinkering on a few gadgets for Toga and Tetsutetsu.

"How's the supply coming?"

"Putting on the last adjustments now."

Izuka had been working on an iron supply for Tetsutetsu. It would be mounted on his back, and would be able to transfer iron directly into his bloodstream. Hatsume was busy working on a completely new suit for Toga. The suit had Toga's DNA integrated into its fibers, allowing it to transform with the girl.

"How's the suit coming?"

"Actually, I'm just about done!"

A few clanks and bangs later, Izuka held up the finished iron supply. Hatsume held up the transforming suit.

"Looks good you two!" Power Loader smiled. "Want me to call 'em in for you?"

Izuka and Hatsume nodded, Power Loader went to the phone.

"So how did your talk with sensei go?" Hatsume asked in a low voice.

"I'll tell you later."

Hatsume nodded and Power Loader Hung up the phone.

"All right you two. Tetsutetsu and Toga will be over soon. Do you two need anything else?"

Izuka and Hatsume shook their heads. "We're good! Thank you."

Power Loader gave a thumbs up. "Alright then."

Two minutes later, Tetsutetsu and Toga walked through the door to the studio. Izuka appeared beside them and led them into the private studio.

"All Righty! First, Tetsutetsu. Your iron supply for here. Do you need one for when we... you know."

Tetsutetsu shook his head and grinned. "No, because then I'm free to use our prey as an iron supply."

Izuka nodded. "Okay. Toga, your new suit."

Toga slipped the suit on, and it turned into a school uniform.

"This'll change with you. It also absorbs blood, so it won't stain." Izuka said. "But you can adjust that feature if you want."

Toga smiled. "Hatsume, you're a genius. Babe, you have no Idea how much I want you right now..."

"You always say that." Izuka chuckled. Toga kissed her.

"It's because I always want you..."

Izuka purred, but then heard footsteps approaching the door. "Shhh! Act natural."

Power Loader popped his head in. "Oh good! You guys look great! Yumi, Hatsume. You two can have the next bit of time... Since you already have done... Everything."

Izuka and Hatsume nodded. "Thank you sensei."

The teacher flashed a smile and ducked back out of the room, closing the door behind him. Izuka rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. A small robot crawled out from under the workbench and folded out into a wall, covering the door perfectly.