Izuka stood nose to nose with Yaoyorozu.

"You know NOTHING."

The menacing aura faded away. Izuka walked back and sat down in her seat. "Just watch. That perve, is soon to be grape juice."

Mirko coughed. The group finally seemed to notice her.

"Miss Mirko! I'm so sorry! We didn't see you there!"

Mirko held up a hand. "Apologise to them."

The group looked at Izuka, Hatsume, and Toga. Izuka could tell they were outraged as they apologized.

"Sorry."

Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Iida left. Mina stayed behind. "I'm sorry about them. They aren't normally like that, I promise."

Izuka just nodded. Mina smiled and walked out.

"So you deal with this how often?"

Izuka shrugged. "Every few days. People just don't believe that I can take care of myself."

"That's bullshit." Mirko said. "With a kick like that, you could destroy anything. And you're still growing! You'd be the greatest!"

"Ironic isn't it." Izuka smiled, finishing her meal and standing up. "The weakest could be the best..."

The scarred girl walked out of the room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Mirko turned to Toga and Hatsume.

The two shook their heads. "In reality, Yumi doesn't want to be a hero anymore... She had that idea beaten out of her early on... So she was excited when Power Loader pulled her into support instead."

"People who told her she couldn't be a hero should be ashamed. They're dead wrong."

"Yeah well..." Toga sighed. "She doesn't think so. I'd leave that topic alone. She can get sensitive about it."

Mirko nodded. "Honestly... I get it. I had people pick on me for being different, Began getting into fights to prove myself. Hero work makes those battles come easily... Can't get it out of my head. I always feel like people see me as less, so I can get pretty angry whenever people say dumb stuff to me."

"So you're into hero work... for the fights?"

"Yeah. It's such a rush y'know? And then people notice you... Hero work is better than illegal fights."

"You used to be a villain?" Toga raised an eyebrow.

"Eh... You could say that. I fought in underground quirk rings. No license. Might have pickpocketed a few times. Honestly, I do miss the chases a little bit..."

"Interesting..." Toga smirked. "It was nice talking with you. We really should get ready for the next event."

The two students and the hero walked out of the dining area, returning to the stadium quickly.

"Give 'em hell." Mirko grinned.

The two girls bowed and returned to the student seats. They sat down just in time for the first match.

"UP FIRST WE HAVE THE GRAPE BOY HIMSELF, MINORU MINETA! VS. THE ONE WHO'S HELD FIRST FOR THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL! THE QUIRKLESS WONDER HERSELF! YUMI SHOUDAI!"

The crowd roared their approval as the two took their places. Toga grinned as Izuka glared at Class 1-A

"WHAT DO THESE TWO HAVE IN STORE FOR US TODAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN? WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT!"

Midnight raised her whip.

"READY?"

Izuka planted her feet firmly on the ground. Mineta grabbed two orbs from his head.