"How'd you get them?"

*Flashback*

Izuka and Toga walked through Tokyo. They had been given a day off as congratulations for infiltrating UA.

A small sign caught Izuka's eye.

'Tattoo's'

The girl pulled Toga towards the shop. They entered to find it relatively clean, just a man at a desk sat before them.

"How can I help you?"

Izuka looked at Toga with begging eyes. The blonde smiled. "Hi! Me and my friend would like some tattoos."

"Okay then..."

"Wait. You aren't going to-"

"Ask for your age? Nobody really cares. It's your body. You agreed to it."

Izuka and Toga looked at each other and shrugged.

"You can both go in here. I'll be with you shortly."

Izuka and Toga sat in the room. "You really want a Tattoo?"

"Babe, I have a reason."

Toga shook her head. "Fine. Do what you're gonna do."

The tattoo artist came in. Izuka asked for three phrases in kanji. The artist obliged, but warned her that it would be painful. He was shocked to see the number of scars on her back.

After the first was done, Toga decided to get one as well. Izuka added a similar one to her request. The artist finished the works relatively quickly. In the end, Izuka had three phrases on her back.

"Deku."

"Swan Dive."

"Not a Hero."

Himiko's initials rested overtop of her heart. Toga had Izuka's initials done. The two left the artist a pile of money, saying keep the change. They were children, but he had been kind to them regardless.

Izuka and Toga spent the rest of the day hanging out in the city. At one point, they passed the tattoo shop, where they saw a familiar little boy with a woman, laughing along with the artist.

"I'm glad that they're finding good homes." Toga smiled. "They deserve it after what my parents did."

Izuka kissed the blonde, before they were warped back home. The two ended the day on the rooftop, looking at the stars for a while, before going inside to avoid the night heroes.

*End Flashback*

"That's how it happened."

"Aww. You two are so romantic!" Hatsume chirped. "It's so cool how you can be crazy badass girls, and then be wholesome the next minute."

"Eh. You'll be like that too after you've had your first kill."

"Who was your first kill?"

Izuka's pupils shrank, she shuddered. "I think... it was myself..."

"Are you okay? You don't need to talk about it."

"No. I'm fine."

)=(

Iryu Takanawa was a student in class 1-A. She had only been added to the roster when Recovery Girl recommended her.

Technically, she wasn't a part of the class. She was Recovery Girls personal student. But she participated in some classes to aid the hero course. Her quirk limited her to being support based. While it was a very powerful healing quirk, it did have some downsides.