Eraserhead looked baffled at the girls speed. She was quirkless, how could she be so fast?

Next was Hatsume.

[zero point five five seconds.]

Once again, Aizawa was shocked. "That's a teleporter?"

Power Loader couldn't stop himself from laughing. "They made that last week. Haven't been able to test it really. That's probably why Yumi's not using a support item."

Izuka nodded and gave a very convincing smile. In reality, she wanted to see if the hero course could beat her.

"Okay. Next up is the seated Toe touch."

Izuka and Mei both folded in half.

"Sit ups."

Izuka and Hatsume both did sixty two in a minute.

"Grip strength."

Out of everything that surprised him, this would most likely be the kicker. Both support students had a grip strength of over Three hundred Kg. "Your physical strength is incredible."

Next was repeated sidesteps. Hatsume learned that teleporting too many times could definitely give severe motion sickness.

"Standing long jump."

Izuka cleared the pit, as did Hatsume.

"Final two. We have the ball throw and distance run. This ball has a tracker in it, so I'll know how far it goes."

Izuka picked up the ball. Aizawa watched as she drew her arm back. He swore he saw a faint trickle of light move down her arm, but he didn't feel a quirk. It was just physical strength.

Izuka let the ball go as she swung her arm forward, launching it high into the air. Aizawa grinned.

'This kid is something else.'

Hatsume stepped forward and clicked the cube. A starry portal opened before her, and she tossed the ball in. Aizawa held up the gps. "You sent that to Jupiter."

"Space?" Power Loader gawked. "How?"

"I thought about it when I used the cube." Hatsue said. "That's how the device works."

Power Loader shook his head. "Okay. Now you two worry me. That could be dangerous if used in the wrong hands."

Aizawa sighed. "Figure it out later. They invented it, and while I know damn well how scary that thing could be, we should finish this test up first."

Izuka and Hatsume didn't run out of stamina the entire time. At twenty minutes, Eraserhead called it.

"Okay, you can stop. Hmm. you two got pretty high scores. I'll put you up on the board as a challenge to class 1-A"

Power Loader gave them a thumbs up. "He likes you! Good job!"

The three walked off of the field as Eraserhead finished his preparations. Power Loader let the two students into the workshop. "So. I want you to make something for yourselves again. You got that?"

The two junior inventors grinned and got to work.

)=(

"Since somebody shorted the machines out last week," Aizawa glared at a whistling Denki Kaminari. "We're doing the apprehension test today. Consider yourselves lucky that we got these machines fixed."

Bakugo and Kirishima blazed through the tests. They noticed that the class perv, Minoru Mineta was bragging about every score he got. But nobody payed attention to his results.