"Does it hurt?" His finger brushes the top of my cheekbone, careful not to go near the wing of the liner or my eye. I can feel his fresh minty breath on my face.

"Not really" My voice comes out quiet as I feel entranced by his green eyes and the proximity of our faces.

He nods his head and moves back still keeping his eyes on me. He leans back against the counter, his arms crossed and a leg over the other at the ankles.

I do my other eye and start to put in brown eye contacts.

I blink a lot and shake my head waiting for the stinging to stop. When it's gone I cut fake eyelashes so I have the outside part and I put them on.

I search in my makeup bag for a red lipstick and put it on my lips. I contour my nose and add blush and highlighter. I sit back a little and look at myself. Feeling okay with it, I climb down and grab my blonde wig.

Carlo leaves the bathroom to get dressed and I quickly braid my hair into two plaits and put the wig on.

I make sure it's set and won't come off.

Carlo walks back in, with a pair of blue jeans on and a black T- shirt. His hair is still damp and bright blue contacts on.

He looks at me in the mirror as I lean over the counter because I have a smudge of eyeliner on my cheek.

How'd that even get there?

I move back and turn to face Carlo. I smile at him and walk into his room for my clothes, he turns around and looks at me.

"Turn around mister"

He smiles and rolls his eyes walking into the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I put the corset on and do it up as best as I can. It doesn't go tight enough so I put the robe on but take my arms out so my lower half is the only thing covered.

"CARLO!"

He comes running out and stops when he sees me.

"Can you help?" I turn around and listen to him get closer.

Carlo steps behind me and wraps the strings around his hands before taking a deep breath and pulling hard.

I move forward a little with my hand on my stomach as he pulls again.

Tighter. And tighter. And tighter.

When he finishes he rubs his hands up and down my sides to release some tightness from the corset. The cuts are pulling a little but I can handle it.

"Thank you" I say.

"I don't think you should wear this" He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning my neck. His hands are still rubbing my sides.

I step forward, suddenly feeling butterflies in my stomach, Carlo turns his back to me as I put the booty shorts on and my ass shows out of the bottom a little. "Why?" I pull the skirt on.

"People are going to watch you"

"You can turn around" I say, buttoning up the blouse. "That's the whole point isn't it?"

He turns around and watches me button up the shirt. "Well yeah. But guys will be watching you"

I tie the tie loosely around my neck and run my fingers through the straight blonde wig.

"How else am I going to get Ramon's attention?" I bend down and pull up the knee high socks and tie the plain white sneakers up.

"I don't like it" Carlo crosses his arms "Go change into sweatpants or something."

I walk to the mirror and hear him mumble "That won't even make you look displeasing"

I roll my eyes and turn to make sure everything looks okay. I look at my thighs and my scars are showing, I look back up and look at my waist. I look at my face and start to feel disgusted in what I'm looking at.

Looked for too long.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

Just hating myself for having that ring pop.

Carlo's voice makes me snap out of my daydream and I walk away from the mirror.

"Nothing. Let's go" I begin to walk to the door until he grabs my upper arm and drags me to his walk-in closet.

"At least wear this until we get there" He throws me a zip up jacket.

I put it on and zip it up. "Better?" I ask spinning around.

"No. I can still see your ass." He mumbles.

I chuckle and walk out of the room.