Part 1

At Gurukul

"Pranam Gurudev!"greeted aYudisthir to Dronacharya.

"Be victorious!"prayed he to his dearest students,five Pandavas.

"You are looking very happy today,Gurudev."said aNakul.

"Yes,Putro.Today my students will take my revenge of years.I can't tell you how much I waited for this day!I have made you five especially for this day.I gave you my all supreme  knowledge.I considered you as sons not my students."saying this Gurudev gave a content smile.

"You will take my revenge,Putro."assured Gurudev.

"Not only yours but also ours,Guru Dronacharya."informed Maharaj Pandu from behind.

"Pranam Pita!"greeted Pandavas and Maharaj Pandu hugged his five dears.

"Panchal Naresh is not only your enemy Guru Dronacharya.Our relation with Kamphilaya is like cat-rat.Our relation has been like this from decades.Don't forget it."requested King Pandu.

"Oh sure.Maharaj Pandu."smiled Gurudev and went giving the father-sons sometime alone.

"Tommorow is your first fight against a strong opponent like Draupad.But I trust you my sons that you will surely win."hoped King Pandu.

"Ji Pitasree.We will win indeed."chorus Pandavas together.

"I know you.Give Draupad a lesson that he remembers enternal.Don't kill him but neither give hope to be live anymore.Putro."ordered king Pandu and Pandavas nodded proudly.

"Maharaj.Maharani Kunti is calling you for breakfast."informed a dassi respectfully lowing head.

"Hmmmmm.Let's go Putro."ordered the king of Hastinapur.

"Tommorow is our first fight against Draupad Naresh,Pita.Bless us."requested Duryodhan.

"My blessings are always with you 100 brothers.Son.But will those five brothers let you participate?"asked  elder brother of King Pandu,Drithrarasthra.

"That's the problem.But if they do anything wrong then we will..........."Dusshasan was cut off by Queen Gandhari,"Then what will you do?Putro? Bharata Pandu is king and he only loves his five sons most and for of course,he won't like to hear anyone else."

"That's wrong Mata.Kakasree have to listen to us."argued Duryodhan.

"Does your father listen to Pandavas? Your father is blind in sons love.Then why would king Pandu listen?"questioned Mata Gandhari in a serious tune.And the room became silent.

"Now go and have breakfast.Kunti is calling you all."informed Matha Gandhari.

                                   #

At the breakfast-table.

"Mata.You haven't give me a single ladoo!"complained aBheem being frustrated.

"You are grown up Bheem.You won't get any ladoo today."said Mata Kunti seriously.

"Mata, at least one ladoo!"pleaded aBheem in crying tone.

"No, Bheem.You all start."ordered Mata Kunti.Vrikodhar is still looking at Mata Kunti.

"Kunti."King Pandu was cut off by Mata Kunti,"No Maharaj.Today I won't hear anybody."

"Don't need to hear just watch my son to eat ladoo wholeheartedly."informed Mata Madri from behind coming with a plate of ladoo.Vrikodhar is watching at the plate and smiled cause Mata Madri can calm Mata Kunti.While other 4 Pandavas brothers made puppy faces.

"Have all this.I have kept two plates more for you,my Vrikodher."informed Mata Madri and Vrikodher started eating happily teasing the four Pandavas.

"All love for Bharata Bheem,Mata!"questioned aNakul sadly and disappointedly.

"No,beta.I love you five but my most favorite is my Vrikodher."stated Mata Madri hugging Vrikodher.

"I love you too,Mata."proposed Vrikodher.

"You too have Mata."requested aBheem.

"No.First you finish."said Mata Madri giving Vrikodher one more ladoo.

"I too love my twinsies most."stated Mata Kunti kissing the twins lovingly.

"Matha!"called the twins.

"No one loves us.We should go from here,Jyesth."said aArjun giving a very sad face.

"Yes.Anuj.Let's go."ordered aYudisthir mockingly.

"Oh I am for my two strong and naughty sons."said King Pandu and aArjun and aYudisthir stood beside Hastinapur Naresh.

Everyone giggled.

"Seems like everyone forget us."said Duryodhan coming with his father and brothers.Seems like Kouravs missed Pandavas but truly it was not.

"How can anyone forget you?You are throne of our throat."stated aArjun.

"Arjun!"King Pandu and Mata Kunti called and Dhananjaya stopped.

"It's ok,Mata Kunti.Anyway it is luck to be throne of Arjun's throat."said Duryodhan smiling and Pandavas smirked.

"Putro.Sit.See your mothers have made so many dishes."ordered King Pandu to stop the matter.

"Ji.Kakasree."Kouravs nodded and sat down.Mata Gandhari and Drithrarasthra too joined.

Pandavas and Kouravs are really throne for each other.Always busy in proving each other's disqualification.

"Pandu."called Drithrarasthra.

"Ji Bharata."answered King Pandu.

"Will all 105 Kumars of Hastinapur will participate in Panchal Yudh?"asked Drithrarasthra.

"Yes."King Pandu answered.

"Then how will we prove our strength?I mean my dear Jyesth and my four Anuj have different strategy and I made different also.Then I think one of us should go to war with Draupad Naresh."
advised Duryodhan.

"We have better strategy then you, bharata.Forget it that we are best students of Gurudev."teased aSahadev.

"But you are just five!"taunted Dusshasan.

"We five are equal to 500 person.100 for each."proudly said aYudisthir.

"Jyesth,Bharat Bheem has already power of 100 elephants."reminded aSahadev.

"Oh! Yeah then think who are most powerful,the best strategy and who should go in Panchal!"taunted aYudisthir.

The parents are quite.

"You all will participate.And the winner title will be your all."said Mata Kunti.

"Yes."Queen Gandhari and Madri agreed.

Pandavas and Kouravs both smirked at together.