" Kamiya, you are pregnant right. How far are you?" The Award function host asked.

Kamiya nodded and replied with a smile, " 8 months,"

" I think it is a little tough to handle both work and pregnancy right. How are you handling both?" The host asked.

" No, when you have a husband like Arjun who took care of every small thing in your life to make it balance. Then it won't be tough," Kamiya said with a proud smile and Arjun hugged her.

"Congrats both for you for the Awards and also for your new member. We are really happy for both of you," The host said and they both smiled at her.

***************************************************

AFTER ONE YEAR

Author's Pov

Arjun, Akhil, Karthick, Ishu, Kamiya, Pravan, Karthick's Parents, and Varsha's father are standing in the hospital outside the operating room where Varsha is in her Pregnancy pain.

Everyone is tensed for her. It's been an hour. Varsha's mother alone is with her with the doctors.

After 15 minutes of the long wait, the doctor came outside and said, " It's a girl baby. Mother and a child are all good. You all can see them.

Most important. Don't strain the patient. She will be transferred to her room in 15 minutes,"

Everyone is looking at the doctor with a happy smile and Karthick has happy tears in his eyes. Once she is transferred to her room, everyone went inside the room.

Baby is placed in the crib and Varsha's mother looking at her with adoration. Everyone looked at the baby with admiration. Karthick lifted the baby with tears in his eyes. Everyone is happy for them.

" I want to look at the baby," Pravan said in his cute voice. Karthick sat on his knees to show him the baby. He looks at her with a big smile and touched her cheeks.

Everyone is admiring both of them with a big smile.

" I want to hold her," Pravan asked.

" You can't hold her properly now, Pravan. You can carry her after some time," Varsha's mother told. Pravan looked a little sad but nodded.

Akhil and Arjun who are seeing all this suddenly became a little scared as they thought that Varsha can't look after him hereafter like before. Will, he again became longing for the attention? They know they can't think like that as Varsha took care of him so much even when she is doing her Ph. D. She handled her life very smartly. Pravan didn't felt alone till now as she took care of him like that.

But now, she is a new mother. Can she able to balance both her children? They are a little scared about that, but they didn't show that.

Varsha opened her eyes and looked around. Everyone looked at her happily. Karthick kissed her forehead and asked, " Thank you so much for everything. Our girl is looking very cute like you. Do you want to see her?"

" Where is Pravan?" Varsha asked him and it surprised Akhil and Arjun.

Pravan went near her and said, " Baby is very cute Amma,"

" You asked me that you want to hold the baby before me right and I promised you too, then why are standing there?" She asked him.

" But she is very small. I am scared that I will hurt her if I didn't hold properly," He replied in his cute voice.

" My son will never hurt his sister. Come here, sit beside me," She said.

" Varsha, he is a child and he can't," Varsha interrupted her mom, " I know, Amma. I am here. He is very excited and he was asking this for the last three months again and again.

I don't want him to be upset. Let him hold, we are here right,"

Varsha's mom nodded at her. Varsha makes space for Parvan to sit beside her and Pravan sat beside her. Karthick lifted the baby and keep the baby in his lap while he didn't leave his hold on her.

Pravan looked at her mom with a very big smile. Varsha looked at her baby for the first time with tears in her eyes.

" Amma, you lift her. She is very cute like you," Pravan said. She lifted her baby and kissed her forehead.

Akhil and Arjun felt bad that they thought Varsha like that, but her actions made them understand who she is. Now their fear and all went away.

Arjun took the picture of their family as this will be the best memory for them. Everyone congratulated them one by one.

Once they are done, Varsha asked while looking at Kamiya and Ishu, " Where are Arka and Pawan?"

Yes, Arka is Kamiya's and Arjun's 10 months old baby girl and Pawan is Ishu's and Akhil's 6-month-old baby boy.

" They are with our parents in the lobby. Wait, I will call them and I want to take a selfie with our complete family," Kamiya said and called them.

They all came and gave the babies to their mothers. They saw the new member and wished their parents.

" So, did you guys decided the name?" Ishu asked.

"What about Shathika?" Karthick asked.

" Super, Appa," Pravan said.

" My prince accepted. Then it is decided. My little princess's name is Shathika," Varsha stated and everyone happily smiled.

Kamiya took her mobile and take some candid clicks. She asked everyone to pose and she takes a selfie of everyone as a happy and complete family.

In their life, Nothing goes as per their plan, but they are happy. This is what life which you can't predict, but you will surely reach the destination one day.

So, Nobody knows what is going to happen in our life. Sometimes, we will think that why the hell we have to face this? And why it is always me? But, God has a plan for everyone which you won't be knowing.

Don't spoil your present while stressing about the past and future. Live in the present, one day you will be in your destination where you deserve. Never ever lose hope in your life. This too will move on.

Last but not least, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

-------------------------------The End----------------------------------

So, thanks for being with me on this wonderful journey. Thank you so much. Will see you guys in the next story........