" No way, you just noticed?" she looked at me puzzled.

" I mean yeah, if he hadn't made a move I would have never known." 

Rosie facepalms herself, she plays with her temple before sighing. She looks at me and then shakes her head. I don't know if she's annoyed or disappointed. Maybe both at the moment.

" Leah, I love you but you are dull as day! Like come on, everyone knows that Noah had been smitten with you ever since were kids." 

There's no way it's been that long! I would have noticed if it was. There's no way I wouldn't have known. Yeah, he was different with me than other people, but I just thought he was being overly kind because we were engaged. I didn't actually think it meant much.

Now that I think about it, he did give me signs and I just didn't notice it. Oh gosh Aleah, you're so dumb!! But I don't even know my feelings for him, let alone know what to say to him just yet.

" Also I read in the last letter you sent me, but isn't your date with his highness tomorrow?" she questioned.

My eyes widened, I had so preoccupied that I forgot that it was tomorrow!! I don't even know what we'd talk about. Oh no, I don't even have an outfit ready, I'm only hoping he's forgotten.

" You forgot didn't you?" She said in a dry tone.

" You know me so well, " I said breaking into a cold sweat.

I took her to my room and showed her all my different outfits, half of them were of course gifted to me by Noah. Most of my jewellery was from him and my scented candles, even my pillow was from him.

" Hey Leah, so you know that the Prince likes you. But what do you feel about him?" 

" That's what I've been contemplating about the whole day! Whenever I think about him I feel like a piece of me is missing and I want to see him, I want to know what he's doing and somehow when you told me he's liked me for so long I felt really happy. I don't think I'm allowed to feel this way though." I admitted, sitting down on my sofa.

She brings an outfit and places it on the table before sitting beside me. I could tell she was trying hard to hold in her laughter. I'm trying to be honest here! 

" You are one dull girl Leah, you read so many romance novels but you can't even understand your own feelings," she giggles giving me a hug, " But you know, those feelings you have are normal and you certainly don't need anyone's permission to have such feelings. " 

The priest in my dream called me dull too. He also told me to live my life. Can I really do that? I've got all these new friends I've never had before and half the plot has changed. 

I looked at the table and noticed that the outfit she chose was a basic tailored brown and white dress, similar to the ones you see normal town folk wearing. It was a nice outfit, though I wonder why she chose it.

" Oh, you're probably wondering about the outfit I chose, " She says picking it up. Did she just read my mind? " and no I didn't read your mind I just know you too well."

" You know me too well, " we both chuckled, " But why that outfit?" 

" Well you two are going to the village aren't you? Wouldn't want the two of you to be disturbed during your date when you're dressed up all fancy-schmancy,"  she has a point.

That makes total sense. I wonder why I didn't think of that?

KNOCK KNOCK

" come in!" I said.

The door slowly opens and Christian walks inside. Christian glances at Rosie for a second then at me, so he knew she was here. I smile to myself, I guess helping out a little wouldn't do any harm.

" Greetings my lady Leah, and Lady Rosiera." Christian greeted with a bow.

" What bring you here?" I asked and immediately his eyes averted to Rosie.

Of course, he was here for her. I bet she rushed here as soon as he heard she was visiting. I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be at the Imperial Palace around this time of day attending as father's aid.

I look at Rosie who was smiling like an idiot. The things love does to people is absolutely crazy. No way am I third-wheeling right now? I look at both of them who looked like they belonged in their own world, oh my gosh I totally am!

" Ah Christian just in time," I stood at and they looked at me for once, " I was just about to make tea for Rosiera, why don't you keep lady Rosier company while I go make it?" I looked at Rosie and winked.

She starts to blush. This is your time to shine! I said mentally while interpreting it with a smile. 

" You got this!!" I mouthed. 

I walked out of the room, giving them quality time together. Third-wheeling has never felt so lonely! They better make every second worth it instead of just sitting there awkwardly.

 I sighed to myself, wouldn't Noah and I be in the same position as them? Our relationship is so confusing, are we even in one? It's like we're engaged but at the same time, we're not, kind of similar to a situationship.

Gosh, romance wasn't this complicated in novels. No wait, I take it back. It was very complicated, but I didn't think it would be this hard. Reading and actually putting it into action is two completely different things.

I took my time making tea, I wanted to prolong it longer; just give the two some more space. But I don't want to leave Rosie hanging. When the tea was done I headed back to the room. I slowly peeked inside and saw the two laughing together. Yes, it worked!

I walked into the room smirking at the two. Rosie gives me a thumbs up, so it went better than expected. I'm glad things worked well for them.

We chatted for a little longer before it got dark, while Rosie and Christian were in the middle of a conversation I looked out the window, The moon is beautiful tonight. Suddenly Noah's smiling face popped into my mind. Argh! What am I going to do with myself?

" Hey Rosie it's getting late, it's going to be a long ride back to the academy." 

I mean, I could let her stay here for the night. She's probably tired too and could use a break. But where's the fun in that?

 " Christian, why don't you take her there? You need to get back to the Palace right? It's on the way,"

Christians eyes lit up a little bit, yes I know I'm the best wing person in the world. A carriage ride by themselves in the middle of the night, who knows what will happen. It's an R rated novel after all.

Christian's eyes quickly changed and he was back to his usual poker face. It's too late though, I already saw the sparkle in his eyes. Rosie and Christian went out headed out and I laid on my bed. Those two make a cute couple.

So now what am I going to do with Noah?

To Be Continued