"Everything is going to work out. Okay? I just wanna talk to them, see if they know anything about what happened." He said softly. Then my phone started to go off.

"That would be the serpents." I say. "Lets go." I say grabbing his hand and dragging him along. We made our way through the hospital and walk outside to see my serpent friends and tall-boy.

"I got nervous when you said that you needed us to meet you at the hospital." Tall Boy says.

"I was wondering about when you said that the serpents had my back." Jughead said. "Does that courtesy extend to a guy who is like my brother? And a man who is like a second father to me?"

Tall-Boy looked to me seeing me holding a strait face and then back to Jughead.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Fred Andrews, my buddy's dad was just shot." Jughead explained. "Durning a robbery at pops. The guy was in a black hood." Jughead finished.

"The Serpents don't wear masks." James said glaring at the boy. "Also, Queenie over here said that the Andrew were off limits and if we wanted to get to them we would have to go through her. Lets just say don't get on her bad said."

"Yeah, I get that, but some of the serpents were working for Fred Andrews and he let them go. Maybe someone took it personally, and i dont know, went rogue. You guys know every hidey-hole, every nook and crany of this town someone had to hear something about what went down at pops." Jughead said hopeful.

"All right." Tall-Boy said. "We will knock some heads, see what we can find out and the let you know."

"Queenie want to come?" James calls out.

"As much as I would love to join you... i have to stay here" i say. "Maybe i will come out later with you."

And with that the boys road off to go find some, well, i don't really know what they are out to find.

I walk back into the hospital to see my dear friend Cheryl walk in as well, will a white dress on that seems... burned. What the hell did she do now?

I walk down the hall to see Cheryl. I laugh dryly as i watched Cheryl take a seat on one of the hospital chairs.

"Wow, so, are you going to tell me the story or am a going to hear a lie like everyone else?" I said with a smirk leaning on the side of the door.

"How great to see you again, y/n/n." Cheryl smiled.

"How believable is the story this time?" I questioned walking over to the hospital bed.

"A lit candle set fire to a curtain while i was sleeping after... well, you know what happened. Mother came home from the Jubilee to see the house ablaze, she ran straight into the flames to save me, she couldn't bear the thought of losing her only child. Now she's covered in third degree burns and her skin will be scared for life." Cheryl smirked.

"Okay, i know that is the story you are telling every-one so, cut the crap. What really did happen that night?" I say looking down to Penelope.

"Here is the real reason, bestie. I'm telling everyone my mother ran back into the inferno to save me, not that hideous family portrait she loves oh some much. And that what happened at Thorn-Hill was terrible, tragic accident. But what really happened that night... i took a candle, lit a curtain and then it caught fire to the rest of the house." Cheryl says happily. "If you tell anyone the truth about what happened the night of the fire, i will kill you."

"Your secrets safe, obviously. But you are one crazy bitch." I say, smirking. Cheryl smiled as i walked out of the room. "But next time if you do that... invite me." I say.