"Now, can you see that mini balcony she has, take turns hoisting yourselves up onto it as quietly as you can, she should be in the bathroom by now so she shouldn't see us, Suna, you go first."

Osamu lifted Suna high enough for him to grab onto the balcony and pull himself up. Suna then pulled up Osamu, followed by Atsumu and finally Kita.

They hid behind the wall, their heads poking out, inspecting your room.

Soon enough you came out of the bathroom, a towel around your body as you'd just had a shower.

"Shit" the boys said in unison, drooling at your body. For them, you were perfect, they couldn't wait to have you all to their selves

You dropped your towel as you began putting on your pyjamas until you heard a shutter sound

"Huh? What was that" you said, quickly Turing your
Head towards the window which seemed to be where the sound was coming from.

You quickly chucked on your top and walked over to your window, sliding it open and peering out side.

But, no one was there

I must've been imagining things

Panting heavily in the hedges by your house we're 4 frustrated males.

"Fuck that was close" Atsumu cursed

"Suna what the hell, if (Y/N) were to have caught us, we all would've been in trouble" Osamu angrily whispered

"Whatever, I still got a photo"

"Wait let me see! I wanna see! Show me!" Atsumu reached for Suna's phone

"Not so fast pretty boy, my phone, my photo"

"Why you-"

"I'll send it to the group chat later so you can save it, gah chill, I'm not that selfish"

"You better" Kita sternly stated

~ Your POV ~

"Thanks for the dinner" I said to my parents whilst getting up from the table and taking the plates to the sink to wash up.

After I finished washing, I made my way back to my room, slumping myself down on my bed

I can't believe I get to go to a training camp already, it's gonna be so great, three days away from school, lots of hot boys, I couldn't ask for anything more

I went on my phone for a while and before I knew it, it was 10pm. I got up and brushed my teeth, washing my face straight after. I came out the bathroom and hopped into bed turning off the lights and snuggled deep into my sheets.

~ 3rd person POV ~

It was 2am and the entire house was sound asleep

Your window quietly slid open, allowing two males to enter your room, Atsumu and Osamu stayed outside keeping watch but also to minimise noise.

The four males had been stalking outside your house all evening waiting for you to fall asleep, anything for love right?

Suna started opening you underwear draw and quietly rummaging through until he found a sexy pair of red lace pants. Perfect he said before inhaling deeply at your scent.

While Kita crept over to your bed where you were fast asleep. He stroked your head, smiling at your sleeping figure, his thumb running over your lips before kissing your cheek lightly. He caressed your face for a good 10 minutes before giving you one last kiss on the forehead. He wanted to be your fist proper kiss on the lips you see, however he wanted to do it while you were conscious and begging for him, hearing your moans as he pleased you. Just thoughts of what he wanted to do to you made his trousers tighten around his crotch.

"Okay time to go Suna"
Kita whispered, tapping him on the shoulder.

They got out of your room, shutting the window tightly behind them and jumped down off the balcony

"No fair," Atsumu whined as Kita and Suna returned with smug looks on there faces

"Yeah, our turn next time" Osamu blandly said

"Yeah yeah whatever" Suna replied

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
Thankyou for reading!  comment any ideas if you have any
Don't forget to vote
Training camp next chapter :)