Chapter 76 - Fear God

Comenzar desde el principio

Wyper screamed in pain as it went through him. Zoro started running to the broken pieces of Sea Prism Stone and then rushed to the God.

Eneru: "You too? Swordsman from the Blue Sea..." he hits the drum again to his left.

Zoro: "IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED, RIGHT?!"

Eneru: "Kiten!" he created a dog and made it attack Zoro.

Nami: "ZORO!!"

Zoro dropped his sword, and then fell after it.  Then (Y/N) tried to attack Eneru but he read his attack and jumped behind the gentleman. He gets grabbed by the throat and gets lifted to the air.

Eneru: "You could've join me and we could've been unstoppable..."

(Y/N): "I don't care, imitation of "God"..."

Eneru: "Bad choice of words!" he shocks (Y/N).

(Y/N) screeched that sounded like more than one person suffering from pain as ink bubbles started floating and piping from his body. Eneru was a bit shocked from what he is hearing and witnessing, but he lets go and dropped him dead on the floor.

Nami: "I don't believe it...! Weird knight...! Zoro...! Even (Y/N)!"

Eneru turns to see the last person standing.

Nami: "Everyone was... taken out!"

Eneru started walking to Nami and stop when he was two foot away. But Nami sees that Wyper standing up.

Nami: "When he is that hurt, he still... He still intends to fight?"

Eneru: "Why do you get up? You will die anyway. Isn't it easier on you if you don't fight? 400 years you said? Since you Shandians started fighting to take back your homeland? However, you are the only warrior who made it here. Also, soon this nation will fall to the Blue Sea."

Nami: "God can't..."

Eneru: "At this point, your struggling is nothing but an eyesore."

Nami: "THIS GUY CAN'T BE DEFEATED BY ANYONE!!"

Eneru: "Why do you get up?" he asked the warrior standing.

Wyper: "For the sake of our ancestors!" he answered to the God, who was disappointed.

Eneru: "I expected a better answer than that. You probably aren't even completely conscious." he lifts his hand in the air before unleashing a powerful thunder down on Wyper.