❣︎ jj maybank | twins

Začať od začiatku

"jj..."

"am i?"

"yes. dude you're amazing." he said, truthfully. "i can't even get her to calm down." he mumbled, his feet hitting the water. john b sighed, not knowing how to talk to him about this.

"yes this once-" jj interrupted him, his gaze still on the water. "this isn't the first time, john b."

he huffed, now knowing he had to break out the big guns. "okay, you're right. this isn't the first time." jj looked over at him, confused to where he was going with this.

"so what are you gonna do about it?"

a small smile arose on jj's lips, not expecting that come out of his. it soon fell, once he began thinking. "i don't know."

"think of all the times you've succeeded." john b said, looking over at his friend. jj's facial expression didn't shift, not thinking about the many times he's succeeded. the boy beside him sighed, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"remember when y/n hit y/b/n square in the face?"
jj chuckled.

      "what's goin on in here?" jj's voice raised, walking into view of the two babies playing with their toys in the living room. he had been alerted when y/b/n started crying. he observed their area, wanting to find the source of what had made him cry.

       he didn't spot anything, reaching down to look at his son. "what happened buddy?" he asked the small baby boy. he sniffled looking over at the toy in y/n's hand.

      "y/n what'd you do?" y/n stared at the two boys, her eyes wide with curiosity - intrigued that jj was talking to her and giving her attention. "did you take this from him y/n?" he asked anyways, the thought of them not knowing how to respond slipping his mind. he reached for the toy, grasping onto it. y/b/n followed after his father, he too touching it. unexpectedly, y/n slapped jj's hand, slapping her brother's face too - it being close enough for her to touch. to be fair, she was just defending the toy she fought to get.

      in surprise, jj gasped, now taking the toy away from her, checking his sons face over real quick as he began to cry. she whined in relation, reaching for it. jj set the toy in front of y/b/n, pushing y/n's chest back with his left hand. y/b/n now having the toy he wanted, only sniffled, beginning to play with it, forgetting that his sister had just hit him.

     "did you just hit me y/n?" jj asked his daughter, ignoring her whines for the toy. y/n whimpered, moving her arms in frustration. "you don't hit anyone, let alone me, little lady." jj huffed as he lifted her up, taking her away from their toy time.

      he glanced back at y/b/n, finding him distracted. "looks like naptime came early, y/n." he smiled, knowing this was a form of discipline for the young girl. she despised napping, being quite the action loving child she was.

she flailed, cried and squealed as jj got her ready to take a nap, but she was tiring herself out - eventually giving into the sleep she despised. he laid her down, not coddling her or talking to her like he normally did. he wanted her to know that she couldn't hit him or y/b/n without facing consequences...and as much as it hurt to hear her cry, he stayed strong and shut the door behind him.

her cries died down, and once that happened, he checked on her and saw that she had fallen asleep. he tucked her in and let her be, laying y/b/n down when it was his time to take a nap as well.

     jj, yawned, cracking his back - amusing his friend who had watched everything go down.

    "you know she's just like you?" he commented.
"oh yeah?" jj mused, rubbing his eyes. "she slaps like you do, that's for sure." jj laughed, sighing. "she better kick ass like i do when she's older, that's all i'm saying."

      "says the person who punished her for defended herself." john b tisked, glancing over to the scene of the crime. "doesn't give her the right to hit him or me. but damn, she left a mark on my hand bro...did she bitch slap us?" jj mumbled to himself, looking down at his hand.

      "she put you in your place man and it won't be the last time." john b laughed.

"she's a baby jj. don't let a baby walk all over you, because if you do...i'll make fun of you for it." john b explained, smiling when jj began to laugh. as if on queue y/n could be heard inside, crying loudly. both boys sighed, jj moving to stand. "good luck man..."

"alright what's up mama?"

[ published/unpublished : 5/14/2021]
comment and vote !

upcoming
leonardo dicaprio | sick