1 ~ New school, New start

Fire blazes around you, smoke is clogging up your lungs and you're finding it hard to stand

*Cough cough*

"Mum! Dad! No, where are you?! Don't leave me alone, please! Just don't leave me!" You screamed, stumbling your way through the burning house, burnt beams falling centimetres away from you, the smoke was stinging your eyes and you were finding it proceedingly harder to walk.

"Where are you?!" Your house was half gone, the heat was searing your skin, but you couldn't give up, you continued to force yourself through the burnt down doorway.

"(Y/N)! You can't stay in there, you'll die too! Get out of there!"

You heard voices shouting for you to come back to safety, but you couldn't, your parents had always been there for you, how could you leave them now when they needed you most?

You were about to crawl your way into your parents bedroom when you felt a pair of strong hands grab you and lift you up, running towards the exit before the whole roof collapsed.

You screamed, hitting their back

"Put me down! I said put me down! I can't leave them! You don't understand!"

You looked up to see their face

It was ..

~ Monday, 1st day of 3rd year ~

"This is the last time we'll have to move because of our jobs, our manager said that we can now settle down permanently, I'm sorry for having to move you to lots of different schools throughout your childhood (Y/N), hopefully you can have a nice relaxed last year of high school at Inarizaki, I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends, you've seemed to pick up that skill at least." Your mum said while giving you a hug as you were about to leave for school.

"It's okay mum, but I am glad I can finally relax. Hopefully I'll fit in well at Inarizaki and settle in quick"

"That's the spirit sweetheart" your dad shouted from the kitchen while washing up the plates from breakfast

"Okay have a nice day (Y/N)"

"Bye mum! Bye dad!"

You left the house and started walking down the street. Your new house wasn't too far away from Inarizaki high, only about a 20 minute walk, so you didn't have to catch the bus. You inspected all the houses while on your way, attempting to get a feel for your new neighbourhood. The houses were pretty nice around here and decently big. You were lucky that your parents both had pretty good jobs so you could afford a nice house and to go to a good school.

20 minutes later you had arrived at the school gates.

Hmmm what do I have first

You thought to yourself as you checked your timetable

Oh, it's English first

You were bang on time so most people were already in their classrooms. You walked across the yard and into the school building looking at the door names

Ah, there it is Class 3-b

You were a pretty average student, average grades, average hair, average looks, there was nothing really special about you, so you never found it too hard to fit in

You walked into the classroom just as everyone was making their way to their seats, you stood at the front, waiting for the teacher to notice you.

"Ah! You must be the new student, introduce yourself to the class if you could"

"Um yes, okay, My name is (F/N) (L/N) and I moved here from Shiratorizawa Academy. I should be here for the whole of year 3, I hope we can get along" you said plainly with a small smile, you were used this by now after all

"Thankyou Miss (L/N), you may take a seat by Miya Atsumu"

A boy with yellow blonde hair and black undercut waved his hand a little to show who he was

Oof, he kinda looks like the schools fuck boy, I need to make sure I'm careful around him

You walked over to his desk, smiling at people you made eye contact with on the way

You sat down and got your note book out

~ Atsumu's POV ~

Why the hell am I feeling like this, she's nothing special, I get a new hot girlfriend every couple of weeks but none of them make me feel like this, I don't get why, she's just so.... average. Must just be my nerves, I'll aim to make conversation with her to get a sense of her personality and standing.

"Hey, (L/N) was it?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you, sorry you're stuck with the new girl Miya" she replied

"Oh you can just call me Atsumu, I have a twin brother you see, so it's be less confusing m, he's in the class above though"

"Oh right okay, what page of the text book are we on?"

"Page 3, here"

She seems nice, much less fake than the other girls who are always trying to talk to me. I reached across and flipped her page to the correct one

"Oh, thanks"

"No problem"

Author's Note
If any of you have characters you desperately want to be in this book, just mention them in the comments and I'll think about incorporating them in.
I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter :)
In addition, if you have any cool ideas for me to include in this book just pop them in the comments or message me on here.
Don't forget to vote and Thankyou for reading 🤍