part 60 (FINAL)

Yes everyone whoever read this and got all the way here to the last part this is the final part, please enjoy.

A MONTH LATER

It is now the next month which means min-san and min-juns wedding is happening the girls was helping min-san and sena getting ready in their dress etc etc and was also celebrating with their bride of honors in the hotel room meanwhile the guys are also getting min-jun and eunjoo ready and was too celebrating in their room, while the family was coming in and was getting the wedding food ready etc etc. Taehyung and angel was getting ready to they were already on their way to the wedding place angel looked at yujun and chaewon.

A: you ready babies?!
C: yeah! I can't wait to be my sister and brothers ring girl.
T: yeah you and yujun of course.

They all laughed and later they made it and was greeting the wolf family and some of the human friends, jungyoung and all his friends at College graduated and so jungyoung and soomi came to the wedding to and they haven't seen him.

T: hey jungyoung!
J: hi Mr. Kim
T: its been like 4yrs and I haven't seen you snice.
J: yeah. I've been busy.
T: so you and soomi dating now?
J: yeah.
T: congrats.

Taehyung smile at them and so jungyoung and soomi went to visit min-san and sena, min-san saw them and smiles.

M: hey jungyoung.
J: congrats on your wedding min-san and sena.
Sa: thanks jungyoung.
M: congrats to making soomi your girl. I'm happy for you.
S: oh please min-san this guy's can't stop staring at me.
M: haha I know, take care of him soomi.
S: I will.

Min-san smiles and that's when jungyoung wanted to cry just seeing her get married to another man that he use to hate but not anymore. Later they walked out after taking cute pictures with the brides and later visited the guys.

J: hey eunjoo and min-jun.
Mi: hey man.
E: oh my God it's been 4yrs and look how tall you are jungyoung.
J: I know I haven't seem you two as well. But congrats.
Mi: thanks.

After a 2hr waiting for more people to come to the wedding it was finally starting both of eunjoo and min-san was waiting for the brides the MC was Jin eunjoos dad. The first bride came down the staircase and it was min-san.

Her wedding dress

Everyone was clapping and when she got down taehyung her father walked her down, min-jun smiled at her and eunjoo was having teary eyes seeing her in her beautiful wedding dress, she looked at him holding her white roses bouquet smiling and see al...

Everyone was clapping and when she got down taehyung her father walked her down, min-jun smiled at her and eunjoo was having teary eyes seeing her in her beautiful wedding dress, she looked at him holding her white roses bouquet smiling and see all her friends and family she was so happy to be getting married just like her dream that she always wanted. When they got there the second bride came and it was sena min-juns eyes went big and mouth drop.

Senas wedding dress