part 55

After 2 or 3 hours later eunjoo and angel was still watching min-san and finally she woke up with the towel on her head.

A: honey are you okay?
M: mom...ugh...

Min-san stood up eunjoo helped her stand up min-san looked at her and at him.

M: we have to go to the hospital.
A: what? Sweetie you just collapse on the floor 3hrs ago after falling down the stairs, you know how much me and eunjoo was worry?
E: why tho min-san? Mrs. Kim just heal you up.
M: I know but I'm not going for me.
A: what?
M: its about jungyoung, he's at the hospital mom.
A: what?!

Eunjoo widened his eyes then they all gone to eunjoos car and drove to the hospital angel did call taehyung and the others, they ran to the front desk and later ran inside jungyoungs hospital room and saw jungkook and yoona there. Min-san was shock she walked slowly towards him and looked at him, he had a oxygen mask on and was still resting.

A: what happen?
Y: the school say they found him on the campus floor bleeding through his nose. He lost alot of blood he almost didn't make it but thank God he is alive.
A: oh my god.....

Angel hugged yoona who was crying min-san was looking at him with a teary eye, almost 10mins later all the others came min-jun was there and was shock. Jungkook told them what happen, min-san was sitting next to jungyoung with eunjoo she looked at her mom and dad and then sigh.

M: I saw him in my dream....

Angel looked at her.

A: what?
M: when i woke up after you heal me mom...I saw jungyoung in my dream...

Taehyung was confused.

A: what did you saw?
M: it was like a middle of nowhere but with white flowers and a blue sky...I knew that I was there and as I walked farther, there I saw him standing there I call put for him and he turn around and he say that he was sorry for everything that he hurt me and all and was really happy for my engagement...he also told me that what I say to him 4yrs ago at his birthday party he say that he should be moving on and not be sad anymore and just want to be friends with me again just like in middle school....

Everyone was sad and looked at jungyoung eunjoo hugged min-san who let her tears out. Later they saw jungyoung opening his eyes they all gasped yoona got up.

Y: honey...honey your family is here...

Jungyoung looked at her with a tired look he then saw everyone else behind his mom and dad he later took a deep breath and say.

J: wheres....Min-san?
M: im right here jungyoung....

He slowly turn and there min-san was there infront of him. She held his hand.

M: I saw you in my dream and you don't have to tell me. Because you have say it all in my dream...

Jungyoung let out a tear from his eyes.

M: your right...let's stay as friends like we were in middle school, I'm happy and your happy. Just make sure to get better so we all can have a nice dinner.

He nodded slowly min-san smiled and lead in and kiss his forehead, he widened his eyes and a little flashback came up when they were in middle school. Min-san was petting a stray dog with jungyoung and without him noticing min-san lead in and kiss his forehead, he looked at her.

Lil M: we well be friends forever and ever until I get married!
Lil J: yeah!

Jungyoung looked at min-san she smiles and pat his head.

M: like I say when we were in middle school "we will be friends forever and ever until I get married".

He sob in the oxygen mask and let out another tear.