part 42

Angel was looking at taehyung and coco crying, Sally was watching. Angel trembled. It was a bright full moon yoona was looking outside with the kids min-jun was still at senas place. Angel was crying seeing taehyung.

A: how are you alive? *crying* we all saw you die *crying*
C: its from your tears leader.
A: what?
C: don't you remember? You have the powers that heals anyone...and also when he passed already your tears have touch his wound...you may didn't recognize it because it was healing slowly...when you all bury him he was almost completely heal so me and the wolf pack went to save him because I knew he was healing up angel...as we dig him up and took him away at midnight he woken from his heal.
A: what? How come I didn't know this? *crying* and you kept it from me?!
C: look we had to, to make him stay and wait until it was time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner it was my fault.
A: *crying* you know how hard it was without taehyung? It was so hard. *sobbing*

Angel fell on her kneels crying taehyung went up to her and bent down to touch her hand she gasped and looked up at him.

A: is it really you?  How are you here....? *sobbing*
T: its really me angel..

Angel touch him and gasped.

A: and I thought it was my eyes messing with me....*crying* I miss you so much you don't even know.
T: im sorry I hide from you. I just couldn't wait for you to find out I wanted to show myself but I didn't want to.
A: you know how much the kids miss you? You know how hurt I was when giving birth to yujun alone? It was like hell I wanted to die because you were gone...*sobbing* but seeing you right infront of me feels like a dream.
T: its not a dream angel..

Taehyung slowly kissed her and that's when she knew that it was real not fake she gasped and kiss back. After that angel looked at coco.

C: well your kids freak out?
A: I don't know...I think it's time to show taehyung to them so they believe me because they always say it's their eyes messing with them.
C: alright take care angel and taehyung.
T: thank you coco for what you done for me.

They both smile at her and walked out of the forest. Min-jun was home and min-san was downstairs they were watching TV with yoona the door knock.

Y: that must be your mom.

Yoona got up and open the door and gasped, min-jun and min-san looked at her.

M: whats wrong aunt?

Then as soon as taehyung walked in min-jun and min-san gasped.

M: dad?
Mi; no...oh my god...*sobbing*
T: hey guys..
M&Mi: dad!!

They ran to him and hugged him crying taehyung hugged them tears too angel was looking smiley.

Y: he's alive?
A: yeah turns out I heal him while crying....
Y: are you okay?
A: yeah my eyes are just puffy for crying so much.
Y: the guys well be so happy to see hhim.
A: yeah.

They all broke the hugged.

M: dad I thought you....die? we all saw
Mi: I miss you dad. *crying*
T; I miss you guys to im sorry for scaring you guys.
Mi: no your here it feels like a dream but it's not.
T: where's chaewon?
M: upstairs.

Taehyung went up and he open chaewons room door she looked and gasp.

C: daddy? Daddy!

She got of the chair and hugged him taehyung hugged her and carry her to look at her.

T: you grew up so big my baby girl...*sob*.
C: dad I missed you..
T: me too sweetie.
C: ah! Look dad its baby brother..

Taehyung heard a baby talking he looked behind him and there he saw yujun looking at him, he put chaewon down and hold yujun. Angel looked and smiled.

Y: Dada!

Angel gasped.

A: he knows you taehyung.
T: yeah...hey little guy.

Yujun laughs and was touching his face.

T; he's a human?
A: yeah...

Taehyung just smiles and after a cute reunion with his family they all went to sleep angel was changing and taehyung came behind her and backhugged her.

T: I felt myself dying that day...if you didn't heal me I wouldn't have been alive but here I am alive and well.
A: are you going to your packs?
T: imma surprise them on min-san and min-juns 17th birthday.
A: ok. Let's see if they believe your alive.
T: they well once they touch me. Haha. Imma check on the kids
A: okay.

They laughed, taehyung went to the kids room first he went to min-san because angel told him what happen at school.

T: hey are you feeling better? Your mom told me what happen at school.
M: im okay dad. I think I'll be okay going back to school tomorrow.
T: well you and your twin brothers 17th birthday is coming up, are you happy?
M; I am.
T: also you became a big girl now.
M: what you mean?
T: you and jungyoung making out in the room.
M: dad~~~~~~that was private.
T: well I saw. But that's okay if you and him want to do it go ahead if he's the right one for you and the one you want to lose it to.
M; really? But mom well kill me.
T: she won't silly. She just wanted to protect you when I wasn't around.
M: I really do love jungyoung and I do want to lose it to him.
T: thats my girl.

Taehyung pat her head and wanted to tuck her in and kiss her forehead and close her night lamp, then he went inside min-juns room and there he is texting sena he saw taehyung and put his phone down.

Mi: dad.
T: its okay you can keep texting her. So how are things at school?
Mi: its going okay.
T: your a man now.
Mi: what?
T: don't pretend you don't know.
Mi: don't know what?
T: I saw you and sena making out at her house and here too.
Mi: dad! That's private!
T: haha your sister say the same thing.
Mi: really?
T: you both are really my twins.

Taehyung pat his head.

T: if you love her alot it's okay to lose it to her, I mean if she's okay with that.
Mi: I know but mom will ground me.
T: she won't I know her.
Mi; I mean I do love her alot and do want to lose it to her but I'm not sure if she's ready.
T: she'll be just like your mom who was so ready for me.
Mi: ew dad I don't need to know that.
T: haha. Well just asked her in the right time.
Mi: I will one day.
T: you happy that you and your sisters birthday is coming up?
Mi: yeah I'm so ready.
T; ok go to sleep then son.

Taehyung tuck him in and kiss him goodnight and went to chaewon and yujuns room, angel to him what happen at her school to she open the door and saw chaewon playing with her dolls.

C; hi dad.
T: hey sweetie.
C: baby brother is asleep.

Taehyung looked at yujun and for sure he was sleeping holding his pacifier sucking on it taehyung cover him with his blanket, taehyung smiles and later he went to chaewon and sat down.

T: your mom told me what happen at school.
C: I know.
T; have your mom and auntie yoona heal it?
C: they have been putting medicine on it but I don't want mom to heal it with her powers.
T: okay. You miss 4 days you should go back.
C: I know. But I don't want to see the person who did this to me.
T: sweetie look at your twin siblings they have been bully in elementary school and middle school but they know how to fight it them now. Not fight them fight them but like roast them and put them in their place so you should do the same thing to your bullies at school.
C: ok I will thanks dad.

She hugged him he smiles and hugged back and then he tuck her in and kiss her goodnight and walked out of the room and went back onto the room and saw angel reading a book he hop on the bed.

A: are you going to be a stay at home dad now? Snice I took your place.?
T: yeah I want to bound with yujun more.
A: alright.

Taehyung smiles and started kissing her neck angel smiles.

A: what you doing?
T: I miss your beauty and smell.

Angel close her book and look at him he crush his lips on hers and she kissed back wrapping her arms around him, he cover them with their blanket and did it under the covers.