part 34

A year has now passed Angel have given birth to kim yujun and she and him are healthy all the 6 guys was there to watch over her and yujun at the hospital when angel had given birth, after giving birth to him she is now the CEO of taehyungs company Suzy marks wife is watching yujun while angel is at work. Jimins wife minjung has already given birth to their 3rd son name park seojun, yoona was now pregnant with their 5th Child who was another boy she was pregnant with him on jungyoungs school graduation. Min-san and min-jun and sena are now juniors in high school while jungyoung is at a university now but is still leaving with his parents to help out with his mom. Chaewon is now a 6th grader angel was always visiting taehyungs graveyard with the kids and with yujun too, yoongi wife's baby was now 1yr old. Marks triple daughters graduated too, angel was living her life again she was back famous in her social media she gain tons of attention after everything that has happen in her life, she was skinny again after giving birth she is now making money for her kids. She still had her wolf side hair color and red eyes also yujun was born a human but angel is not mad at that at all. Angel was at work in a meeting.

A: I think we can win on the stocking no worries we can lose I think we can make it happen what yall say?

All the elders clapped she smiles and bow, later she was walking and all her workers was running/walking talking to her.

A: so what's happening?
E1: they want a refund.
A: on our items? Tell them no its the best.
E1: ok.
A: what is it?
E2: the manager wants a changed to this.
A: tell him we are not changing anything.
E2: alright

After all that angel is in her office she was typing on her computer til she got a call from home she picked up. Her still has taehyungs wedding ring around her neck as a necklace and she is still wearing her wedding ring too never take it off, her desk has her name and pictures of her twins, Chaewon and her newborn yujun. She hang up after talking to Suzy and then her secretary came in.

A: what is it?
S: *pant* ma'am Mr. Lee doesn't want his job anymore.
A: he wants to retired?
S: it seems like it.
A: ugh! Where is he?
S: in his office packing up.
A: without telling me?!

She shook her head angel growl and got up and walked out her secretary was right beside her, angel slam open mr. Lee's office door and saw him packing up.

A: what are you doing mr. Lee?
L: im retiring boss.
A: you didn't even tell me.
L: well that's fine here.

He threw her his resignation angel sighed.

A: fine do whatever you want I won't stop you.

Mr. Lee grab his box and walked out angel sighed and walk back to her office and as she was close to her office she turn and spotted someone.

A: taehyung???

Angel ran and got to the lobby and looked everywhere.

A: I must be missing him to much.

Angel shook it off and went back upstairs to her office, the person wearing black was looking at her it had baby blue eyes. Yoona was only 3 months pregnant she was at work. Meanwhile at school min-san felt so alone without jungyoung with her ar school sena and jungyoung went up to her.

Mi: how are you sis?
M: I feel so alone.
Se: don't worry you'll be able to see him again.
M: yeah....after summer break I feel so lonely and after he got accepted to his dream university we barly talked.
Mi: he's probably busy.
M: I know.
Se: let's go.

Min-san was the new school class president to the school. It was lunchtime and sena was eating with her boyfriend and min-san.

Se: looks like sanghee is dating a new man.

Min-jun looked and saw that he was with a new guy he was confused.

Mi: wait here.

Sena and min-san watched him got up to sanghee and talked to her.

Se: what yoy think he's talking about?
M: I don't know.

Min-jun was talking to sanghee.

S: its been long Min-jun.
Mi: yeah. So what happen to Andrew? Your cursh?
S: oh well we dated last year for a month and broke up.
Mi: oh.
S: when you started dating sena I was so jealous and confessed to him...he accepted me i couldn't have my first kiss woth him so after a month he cheated on me.
Mi: I see.
S: so yeah I am now dating Daniel.
Mi: I see well have fun with that.

Min-jun walked away sanghee watched him sat down and saw sena kissed him she sighed because her and minjun stopped being friends last year. Min-san looked at them.

M: you guys make out huh?
Se: yeah. Sometimes at your place and sometimes at my place.
M: oh my God.
Mi: mom caught us remember?
M: yeah that was so funny.

Min-san laughed. Angel was driving home she made it home and knock on the door Suzy open the door holding baby yujun.

A: hey my little pumpkin!
S: how was work?
A: it was okay.
S: thats good.
A: how are you?
S: Watching him wasn't bad.

Angel was feeding yujun.

S: he looks alot like taehyung.
A: yeah he does...
S: oh yeah my and mark has been doing it.
A: oh really.
S: yeah but bow we're using protection now.
A: thats good.

Later Suzy went home angel was rocking yujun around to go to bed. Min-san and min-jun was walking home and there min-san saw jungyoung with flowers infront of their house min-san gasped and ran to him and jumped on him he spill her around.

M: why didn't you tell me you were coming?
J: I wanted to surpise you.

She kissed him, jungyoung saw min-jun.

J: hey bro.
Mi: hey.

They did their favorite fist bump.

J: how are things with you and sena?
Mi: we are great its almost our 2nd year anniversary.
J: wow well its almost me and your sisters 3rd year anniversary.
Mi: ok ok stop trying to show off.

He laughed.

Mi: you coming inside?
J: yeah I want to say hi to Mrs. Kim and baby yujun.

They all walked inside the house.

A: welcome home guys! Oh jungyoung.
J: hi Mrs. Kim, yujun and chaewon!
C: hi!

Jungyoung sat on the couch.

J: I came to visit min-san.
A: thats sweet she's been really sad snice you left for college.
J: I know. She's cute tho.

Min-san hit him. After talking for a bit they both went upstairs min-san open her room door and drag jungyoung inside and close the door, jungyoung sat on her bed pull her to him she sat on his lap and they started kissing. Angel was in the kitchen cooking while min-jun was holding yujun.

Mi: he is so cute!

Angel then remembers what she saw at work.

A: hey sweetie.
Mi: yeah mom?

Chaewon was at the table doing her homework.

A: I saw someone at work today but couldn't get a good look and he looks like....your father.

Min-jun looked at her.

Mi: what? But dad die last year.
A: I know maybe it's just my eyes missing with me.
Mi: oh...

Min-san was now laying on her bed with jungyoung ontop of her and they both were still making out jungyoung was grinding on her they both were wearing jeans.

Fast forward to a cave at the forest from far away, coco was resting up with her packs and she looked at the shadow coming in.

C: oh your back.

A black wolf turn into a human and open his eyes.

C: Kim taehyung.

And BOOM! yes taehyung is alive and yes this season well keep going it is the final season lol okay enjoy and wait for more my viewers. We'll hopefully your shock too.