special part 5

Sooooooo this is not going to be a jimin love story because we already know how jimin met minjung his wife and also this isn't about a jungkook part too because well we already know how their love is in season 1 so please go check that out if u don't know what I'm talking about and read it. So this random boy in that picture is going to be mark and marks love story with Suzy soooo this is going to be the last special part and I will come back with part 35 taehyung and angel and their kids. Enjoy also smut coming up.

Mark was the baby in the pack group he was only 20yrs old when he was starting to watch over angel when Bella passed because she was her pervious protecter and leader taehyung trusted her, at that time taehyung did trusted Mark watching over angel too. Mark and Suzy got married last after Taehyung and angels marriage also the others, they have 3 triple daughter's who are going to different colleges but still lives with them they also have 1 son who is a high school freshman, Mark works at a baking company and Suzy works at a beauty company. They are a happy family now.

Mark was only 20 when he first met Suzy who was 18 at that time when leader had brought them to the human world after angels sad death. Suzy was a wild girl, her work at that time was a stripper to make money to take care of her sick grandmother she had no parents or siblings because she was a orphanage when her grandmother bought her home when Suzy was a student at a high school only a freshman her grandmother got sick and that's when she started being a stripper at a young age. Mark and his friends from work decided to go to a club and they did Mark told his roommate jungkook that he'll go out jungkook didn't care what he does. They were drinking and that's when Mark spotted a cute girl severing and that girl was Suzy she caught him staring, smiles and then wink at him Mark blush. She walks towards them with their drinks marks friends had stripper girls Suzy employees sitting and flirting with them, Suzy sat next to Mark.

S: hi.
M: um...hi.
F1: duh it's okay its a club flirt with her..
M: I never done this before.
F2: its fine.

His friends was drunk. Suzy looked at him and smiles like a normal girl.

S: whats your name?
M: mark...Lee Mark.
S: thats a cool name where you from?
M: uh...new york...
S: ohh

He had to lie snice he's actually from the wild forest.

S: im Suzy...han Suzy.
M: nice to meet you.
S: im 18 you?
M: 20.
S: so your in college?
M: yeah.
S: awesome sorry I have to go back to work.

Suzy got up and walked away and so Mark was in love with her and went home and told jungkook about her at first he was shock that the women he is in love with is a stripper so they talked to Taehyung about it, he didn't care what Mark does its his choice. After that mark and Suzy started talking and that's when Mark had confess to her she accepted it because she liked him too they go on to date alot and then one night mark invited her to his place when jungkook wasn't home, they were watching a movie mark looked at her and start kissing her she like it but then she had a flashback from her work about her almost getting assault by a 40yr old man who came to the club she stopped mark.

S: I can't do it..
M: why?
S: im sorry...its just that I almost got assault at work by a 40 old man...
M: what?!
S: its no big deal babe...that was when we didn't date yet.
M: well I won't force to do it with me I only wanted to see if you can trust me.
S: im sorry...

They just hugged. Mark was at work and couldn't stop thanking about Suzy so he decided to just forget what she says and later on Suzy was at work and finds out that her grandmother die at the hospital when she turn 19, mark was now there for her and was watching over her as she was still heartbroken and was still grieving after her grandmother funeral. After Suzy felt so much better she decided to quit her work and decided to just open a small business and open her own shop in her internet and make money there and it became a success Suzy was now a happy girl and was paying all of her bills and all of her grandmother things, mark and Suzy was still going on a date and then one day Suzy and mark got into a big fight that almost broke them up mark walked out of her home and left Suzy was in the livingroom crying after the fight, mark talked to jungkook and jungkook wanted him to not be so sensitive towards Suzy IF he wants to make Suzy his wife in the future. Suzy clam down and went out to eat with her friends so she was at home getting ready to meet them.