part 2

The kids finished eating their food and they waited for their mom to come downstairs snice angel was still upstairs wiping her tears away to clam herself down.

M: I wonder wants going on.

Min-san say min-jun just looked at her they couldn't hear it because the door was close, angel came back down and gather the kids bowls.

Mi: is everything okay mom?
A: yeah everything is okay. Now go change for bedtime.

She put them away and they went upstairs to changed to their pj's angel grab chaewon and bring her upstairs to put her to bed. After getting changed they didn't see angel came in the room to kiss them goodnight so they both got out of their room and was looking for her they went to their room and didn't see her so they went to chaewon room and didn't see her and that's when they heard shouting and it was coming from taehyungs office.

T: WELL YOU STOP IT AND QUITE DOWN FOR A SECOND?!
A: taehyung please! Me and the kids are worry about you! Why can't you be the old you again huh?! *sob* where's the taehyung I know?...where's the taehyung I know 90yrs ago? Where's the husband that use to say I love you every morning and night? *crying*

Tears was running down her eyes taehyung was looking standing up from his desk.

A: where's the husband that use to play with his kids? *sob* where's the taehyung I know...*crying* why can't you be the old you again? Cant you see that me and your twins are worry about you? Don't be like this honey...*sob* please I can't see you like this....chaewon your youngest you don't even have the time to spend time with her your her father too....*crying* can't you see I'm hurting? My heart hurts...*sob* I don't know what's going on with you but i want the old you to come back..*sob* I could have die and never come back if I knew you were gotta be like this!...*crying*

Taehyung made a expression angel just looked at him and turn around to head out she open the door and gasped min-san and min-jun was standing there looking at taehyung with tears in their eyes.

A: kids...
M: why you yelling at mommy daddy?!

Min-sun ran to taehyung and started hitting his leg taehyung didn't react he just looked down, min-jun then ran to him to and started to hit his leg too.

M: daddy! Stop hitting mommy! Why are you hating mommy for?!
Mi: what did we do to you daddy! We are worry about you...*crying* stop yelling at mommy!
M: dad you were the reason that we were born...*sob*

Taehyung looked down with a sad expression on his face, angel was crying too.

Mi: do you want us to leave you forever..and never come back?

Taehyung widened his eyes.

M: can't you be like the other uncles? *crying* they love their wife but you....you are disrespecting mommy..*crying* me and min-jun are worry about you daddy. Please don't hate mom!
Mi: we're begging you dad! Please!

He couldn't say anything min-san gasped and stopped she let out one more tear and ran off.

A: min-san!
M: dad please...

Min-jun left the room, angel glared at taehyung and left his office taehyung sat down and put his plam on his face and cry quietly. Angel went to their room she sat down on min-juns bed min-sans bed was on the other side.

Mi: did dad hit you?
A: no honey....*sob* he's probably having a bad day thats all.
M: why is dad mean to you mom?
A: I don't know...I hope he comes back to normal and smile again *sob* now go to sleep you two have school tomorrow.

They nodded she kissed min-jun and min-san after that she left the room she was gotta enter the bedroom but decided not to so she went downstairs and sat in the darkness she open her eyes as she heard chaewon cry she went up grab chaewon she sat down on the chair and rock her later it was morning angel realized she was sleeping in chaewons room holding her, she got up and put her in the bed. Angels eyes blur she fell down and touch her head.

A: *heavily breathing* I'm to stress out....

She slowly got back up and went to the kids room so she can get them ready. After that she was making breakfast for the kids.

Mi: mom.
A: yes min-jun?
Mi: you look tired.
A: am I? I haven't got any sleep that's all don't worry about me okay.

She put the plate down and looked at them.

M: are you really okay?
A: Mhm.
Mi: eat medicine mom.
A: I will.

After that they went to catch the bus angel went and grab chaewon she knows that taehyung is not home because he went to work. Taehyung was in his office until jungkook came in his office.

T: hey.
Jk: we need to talk.
T: why whats up?
Jk: yoona told me that yesterday she visited angel and she told her everything about you, so I want to talk to you about it.
T: I see...

Jungkook sat down.

Jk: why are you like this all of a sudden leader?
T: when chaewon was born I wasn't sure if I can be a great father to all 3 of them.
Jk: is this about your past 90yrs ago when you were little?

He nodded.

T: I couldn't trust myself around them because of my past....what if they see my death like how I saw my parents and siblings?
Jk: they won't? They well be strong for you and angel.
T: I yelled at angel last night and the kids heard.
Jk: oh gosh.
T: it breaks my heart seeing min-jun and min-san cry for me and her, but most importantly I hurt angel more...she's gotta leave me.
Jk: she won't. She's your kids mother, don't be like this leader, angel and your kids needs you to return to your old self again forget about your past your already a great father and husband to angel..just go home and apologize to angel and your kids.
T: alright thanks jungkook.
Jk; no problem.

They smile at each other jungkook left the office. Min-san was at lunch with her friends she then saw jungyoung as she was about to say something she saw a girl walking towards him and talking to him.

M: ohhh he has a girlfriend..

She smiles teasing him she felt something being thrown at her she looked and saw the bully girls laughing.

M: ugh! I hate them.

She glared at them and continued to eat. Angel was at home drawing with chaewon after she ate medicine for her headache, she then felt chaewon tap on her.

A: what is it sweetie?

Chaewon show her the picture she color.

C: me, mommy, daddy, min-jun and min-san.
A: thats cute baby.

Angel was touch she let out a little tear chaewon saw and reach her hand out and touch her face angel gasped.

Mi: mom!
M: dad!
A: min-jun! Min-san! Where are you!
Mi: help us!
Jk: angel take them and ran as far as you can.
A: the buildings!
Jk: go!
A: where's taehyung! Where's my kids!
Jk: ill go find them.
A: jungkook! Ahhh!

Angel gasped hard and came back to the present she started to breath heavily looking at chaewon.

A: chaewon.....what was that?

Chaewon was just 3yrs old and she looked at angel confused angel breath in and out thinking.

Angels pov: was that the future???