part 57

The next day came along taehyung woke up because he heard his phone alarm ring he turn it off and turn his head and see that angel was still sleeping on his arm he smiles and hugged her squeezing her she growl and push him back cause angel woke up.

A: don't do that.....

Angel yawn he giggles and kisses her face.

A: mmm stop im tired..
T: than imma go to work and send the kids to school.
A: mmm....

Angel turn around and went back to sleep taehyung smiles and got off the bed and went to get ready for work. Min-jun woke up on the floor on senas room because well the parents won't let him sleep with sena unless they are engaged or move in together, he woke up and was getting ready to go to work sena woke up too and they both were in the bathroom together sena was brushing her teeth looking at the mirror her hair was in a messing bum she clean her mouth and turn to Min-jun fixing his suit.

Se: ill see you later.
Mi: you'll see me again.
Se: mm okay.

They kissed her oversized shirt was short showing her butt alittle. After min-jun and taehyung left for work angel got up and was home alone she sighs eating breakfast that taehyung made. She went to the mirror and touch her hair that are still white and red, soomi was at the campus walking to class she can't stop thinking about the dinner that her and jungyoung had together she smiles alittle and her friend looked at her.

F: how was dinner with your dads friend son?
S: it was good...
F: I see you smiling all day..do you perhaps like him?
S: ha...how can you tell?
F: I know your feelings soomi you can't lie to me.

She stay quite.

F: we been friends snice freshman year, come on do you like him or not?
S: to be honest I think I do.
F: *gasp* oh my God!
S: shhh
F: you have to tell him.
S: I will, I will soon.
F: ok.
S: well then how's your relationship with your man?
F: its going good. I'm going to his place tonight.
S: so your leaving me? Alone?
F: yeah.
S: great.

She laughs then soomi saw jungyoung with his friends talking to them she gasp and pull her friend and went to a different building, jungyoung did saw but he didn't chase her. Angel was visiting yoona while jungkook and the kids were at school she was watching seoyun.

A: I feel so old.
Y: no your not...your only 31 it's okay you'll be hitting that wolf age soon.
A: oof.
Y: how's the kids?
A: Their doing okay. Min-san and eunjoo is still planning their wedding min-san has her wedding dress picked out already, min-jun and sena are doing great and the youngest are still okay at school.
Y: thats good. How's taehyung?
A: he's doing okay. How's your relationship with jungkook?
Y: its going okay.
A: still doing it?
Y: omg...jungkook just wants to.do it when he's bored, don't worry I'm on the pill now I'm not getting pregnant anymore.
A: haha okay.

Angel stayed longer. Min-san was chilling at home while eunjoo was at work she got tired and took a short nap on the couch while holding her phone. It was a couple of hours and angel had went home and saw taehyung and the kids were home she smiles and went to taehyung and peck his cheeks backhugging him.

A: hi.
T: where were you?
A: at jungkooks place chatting with yoona.
T: ah.
A: where's chaewon?
T: in her room doing homework.
A: min-jun?
T: he's taking a nap in his room.
A: and yujun?
T: chilling on the Chouch.

They chuckled taehyung turn around and pull her body close to his she gasp at first but then smiled.

T: I miss you when you were gone.
A: your being dramatic.

Taehyung scoff and kissed her angel kiss back holding his arm that was wrap around her body. Soomi was at her dormroom alone because her friend went to her boyfriends she sigh and just watch TV.