part 18

Min-san was shock that he confessed to her just like that after all these years and months. Meanwhile Min-jun was at sanghees place her aunt and husband Is not home he was helping her with her homework she was so stress doing her homework he looked at her and moved closer to her and helped her she looked at him blushing and she can smell his scent.

S: um Min-jun...
Mi: hm?

Min-jun was only a boy but he looks mature in her eyes, they made eye contact Min-jun then back up.

Mi: sorry.
S: no its okay.

She nervous smiled and they continue working. Min-san was looking at jungyoung.

J; well?
M: um uh...im sorry I have to go!

Min-san rans off leaving jungyoung at school he sighed in disappointment.

Jungyoung pov: I knew she wouldn't answer Me back.

He grab his bag and walk out of the school min-san got home taehyung was looking at her in the dining table.

T: hey whats wrong?
M: um uh..

She put down her bag and walk up to him and sat down angel was upstairs resting.

M: um dad..
T; yeah?
M: uhh...jungyoung well...confessed to me today.
T: he did?

Min-san looked at him and was confused.

M: why are you not shock!?
T: shh...

Min-san was confused again.

T: don't shout your mom is sleeping upstairs.
M: oh sorry. Again why are you not shock dad?
T: because jungyoung is jungkooks son my greatest gurad in the pack how can I be shock? He's my protector.
M: but his son just confessed to me
T: I know. But don't you like jungyoung too?
M: well...I don't believe in love.
T: min-san sweetie it's fine he got hard feelings for you, and you might like him back.
M: I don't know how to face him at school..
T: act normal OR you can tell him you like him as his friend.
M: I can't.
T: why not?
M: because I don't want to hurt his feelings or he'll end our friendship..
T: well why don't you think about it and give him your answer tomorrow.

Min-san just looked at him, taehyung sighed and close his laptop that he was working on and looked at min-san.

T: your mom confessed to me when she was a human 400yrs ago and then when your mom came back alive I told her I love her. Love well be in the air for you and jungyoung, so just think about it okay?
M: ok..
T: thats my girl.

He pat her head and got up to get water for angel he scent her waking up, and he head upstairs. Later Min-jun came home and looked at min-san spacing out he was confused just looking at her spacing then air, min-san was actually thinking about her moments with him.

4yrs ago 6th grade:
Jungyoung was 7th grade and he was always eating lunch with min-san snice she was always getting bully from her eyes. He bought her snacks that she always as for and that's when she started clingy onto him. He was always annoyed by her but didn't want to make her cry snice she cry so alot.

2yrs ago 8th grade:
Even tho Jungyoung was done with his 8th grade he was always visiting them and hanging out with min-san alot during his freshman year, he was always making her laugh, care for her etc.

1yr ago freshman year:
Jungyoung was walking her to class snice she was going to her class, they got everywhere together. They got ice cream in a store she was eating it laughing at his jokes and he grab a ice cream on her nose and lick it off his finger she blushed.

Min-san got back to reality and ran out of the house with her school clothes that she wore to school, Min-jun shout at her.

Mi: yah where you going?!

She ran outside it was sunset taehyung saw outside of their house window and smile angel walk up to him.

A: where's so going?
T: to give jungyoung her answer to his confession.

Angel widened her eyes but backhugged taehyung. Min-san got to jungkooks house she was so tired snice they live about 10hrs away from hers she knock on the door yoona open the door holding Sana.

Y: oh min-san.
M: where's jungyoung? *panting*
Y: he's not home yet. I think he's in the nearby 7/11
M: ok thanks you. *panting*

She rans off again.

Y: bye~~~

Min-san was running and saw the 7/11 she walked in but he is not in there she sigh and walked out, jungyoung was back at the school eating a corndog on one of the class desk looking at the sunset he then felt a hand grab him on the shoulder from behind he turn around and min-san had kissed him not on the cheek but on the lips, he was shock and widened his eyes he didn't kiss back snice he was shock she broke the kiss and looked at him angry.

M: yah! Why are you here?! *panting*

She held her stomach her muscle was getting pull from running to much she let him go to bent down to catch her breath.

J: m-min-san...
M: your crazy being here at the school*panting* when it's almost dark *panting*
J: why are you here?

Min-san looked at him and got up.

M: what you mean? I'm here to give you my answer!

Jungyoung was shock that she us yelling at him, she finally catches her breath.

M: I can smell you from far away and your in here...I get it schools not close because of clubs but what the heck...*sigh*

She flip her black hair and looked at jungyoung.

M: I like you to jungyoung I'm sorry for not giving you my answer sooner before leaving...I was just shock that's all...your about to graduate soon and I want to spend my time with you until it's to late..

He looked at her, min-san blushed really hard and turn around to walk away but she felt him grab her and pull her back to him but he made her sit on the desk she had her two hands on his shoulders looking at him first time he's super close to her, her legs was in-between his.

M: what?
J: I thought you wouldn't give me your answer.

Jungyoung kissed her she close her eyes and kiss back. Her first kiss was him, taehyung told Min-jun about min-san and jungyoung.

Mi: so jungyoung likes sis?
T: yep. But have you confessed to sanghee?
Mi: no not yet.
A: why not?

Angel say to him.

Mi: its just I feel nervous too.
A: don't be.
T: also if you do make sure to kiss her.
Mi: huh?!

He blushed angel hit him.

A: honey.
T: what? It's ture I kissed you when I told you I love you.

Angel smiles taehyung peck her lips.

T: or maybe you can kiss her cheek.
Mi: ill try if she doesn't slap me.

They all laughed then they heard min-san coming home.

C: big sis!

Chaewon say giving min-san a hugged min-san just smiled.

A: honey you hungry? I made food.
M: no I'm good mom thanks.

She went upstairs angel and taehyung looked at her, then taehyung smirks.

T: jungyoung and min-san is officially dating.
Mi: really?
T: you can't tell son?

He shook his head.

T: she went upstairs in embarrassment but I'm happy for her.

Angel smiles at taehyung rubbing her belly.