part 31

( I had to change the picture because well taehyung is dead now and other pictures well come along)

After taehyung passed everything wasn't the same anymore taehyungs work company finds out that he has pass away and later they did a funeral  for him. Min-san and min-jun went back to school Chaewon too, angel has been in bed with a pale lip after taehyungs death she's been in the room not herself anymore they also give her a IV for her and her baby yujun angel barly eats now so the doctor has been checking in on her and the baby angel was always in the room who can barly get up and walk now she's always patting her belly and talking to herself, she still has her red and white hair same goes for her red eyes that she always has, so now yoona has been watching the kids angel try to get up to go to taehyungs office but couldn't. Meanwhile at school min-san was worry jungyoung looked at her.

J: how's your mom?
M: after dad die she hasn't been herself she doesn't want to eat, doesn't want to shower anything...she's been in her room crying and panting yujun, she is in her 8 month almost to her 9 month but I'm just worry about her.
J: how is min-jun?
M: he's still sad too...and same goes for me..After dad's funeral we just cry at home it doesn't feel the same without our dad...*sob*

Jungyoung hugged her. At home angel was looking out the window and then she took a short rest and enter a white place she woke up.

A: where am I?
?: you can't do this to yourself angel.

Angel looked up and it was her two wolf sides the red one and white one.

AW: you need to stay strong angel.
A: how am I gotta stay strong after my husband die!? *crying*
AR: be strong for your kids...your baby is going to be born soon.
A: I can't I can't..*crying*

They both hugged her and angel woke up and just couldn't move yoona came in with porridge and sat next to her.

Y: you should eat angel.
A: I don't know if I can yoona...

Angel says with a rough tone because of her throat.

Y: don't suffer, because I know that leader is watching over you up there..you don't want him to see you like this do you?
A: no..
Y: than eat for him and for your baby in you.

Angel grab the spoon and eat the porridge slowly yoona smiles.

Yoona pov: do you see this leader? She's eating again I hope she can walk again too.

After eating yoona took the bowl and walk out. After school min-san and min-jun got home after picking up chaewon, they went in angels room.

All: hi mom!

Angel looked at them and smiled.

A: hey kids...
C: mommy look! I did a painting of all of us.
A: aw that's nice sweetie.

Angel pat her check she smiles min-san looks at her.

M: how are you mom?
A: im okay honey...yoona already feed me.
Mi: thats good.

They left so angel can rest, angel was sleeping and she had a dream she woke up from the same place all white she got up and looked around.

A: what is this? Don't tell me to not do this!

She shout thinking that her two wolf sides well appear, then she heard a vocie.

?: what you talking about?

Angel gasp she looked up and saw taehyung who is infront of her she cry.

A: taehyung?
T: yeah.
A: oh my God!