special part 1

All these part are going to be all special parts for the rest of the members because I've been working on min-san and min-juns story so I will include all the others snice I talked about alot of jungkooks life and taehyungs so each special part well be one pack member at a time for each family.

Most of them well have smuts. Sorry

Namjoon and his wife Sarah Young both together work as a docter and they have 1 kid name Jackson who is a 9th grader in high school as a freshman. Namjoon met Sarah(22) when they move out of the wild after angels death 600yrs ago he was a student at a nurse student and there he meets his wife Sarah who was also a student in the same class as him, he had a crush on her but couldn't talk to her since she was always with her friends later he caught her by herself in the schools library he sat right across of her she didn't know she was always the hard worker in school. In a couple of days Sarah went up to him.

S: hey my name is Sarah Young want to be my partner?
N; uh sure.

He couldn't believe that she and him well be working together, they were always working together on the project until it was the due date. One day namjoon was going to class until he heard yelling and shouting he was worry so he look and it was Sarah fighting with some guy until he saw that the guy slapped her and she fell on the floor namjoon got mad and walked up towards them the guy was about to slap her but Namjoon grab his wrist.

G: what you want? Can you see I'm teaching my girlfriend a lesson?
N: that's enough.

Namjoon threw his hand away the guys scoffed and as he was about to punch him namjoon dodge it and punch him, the guy fell on the floor.

N: you and her are over...what kind of boyfriend abuse their girlfriend?

The guy looked at him, and namjoon glow his red eyes at him the man got scared and ran off. Namjoon bent down to Sarah.

N: are you okay Sarah?
S: yeah....thank you for doing that.
N: no problem he deserves it.

Sarah looked at Namjoon and smiled. Until that day on Sarah and namjoon started to hang out more and more sometimes her friends well tease her saying that namjoon is her protecter and "boyfriend" she always refuse that and always tells them that he is just her friend not her bodyguard and also her ex stopped coming to her snice he was scared of namjoon. Namjoons friends well always make fun of him to saying that Sarah is his girlfriend and he just nervous laughed and didn't want to tell them that he likes her. Namjoon and Sarah well always tease each other as well and all their friends shipped them because they act like couples, until Sarah started to have feelings for him around the new years one day namjoon asked Sarah after they celebrated the new years.

N: want to hang out at my place Sarah?
S: sure.

Sarah was getting ready to go to namjoons place.

Her outfit