part 41

A: t-taehyung?

1hr ago:
After angel told jungyoung to go up and clam min-san down so she can take her medicine and eat she told min-jun that she'll be going to the near by Market to buy baby food and baby items for yujun she was there for 3mins shopping, she later went to pay and walked out of the store it was only 11pm at night she walked home and she saw someone by the headlight wearing all black.

A: who's that?

She noticed that this person was looking up at her house so angel annoyed that and continued to walk and as she got closer do drop her bags because she saw the person and it was taehyung.

A: t-taehyung?
End.

Taehyung widened his eyes and back up alittle bit.

A: Taehyung is that really you?

Taehyung didn't say anything he put on his hoodie and ran away.

A: no wait!

As she was about to go after him she trip and fell on her face, she stood up and taehyung was gone.

A: was it you or was it my eyes playing tricks? *sob*

Angel got up and went to get her bags and went inside the house, taehyung was running through the forest and went inside cocos cave he started panting.

C: whats wrong?
T: a-angel saw me.
C: well it is a full moon.
T: you saw she well find out on a full moon?
C: yeah. She'll come again.

Taehyung looked up and the moon was shining below them. Next morning angel woke up and was getting ready for work but she couldn't stop thinking what she saw last night, she shake it off and went downstairs holding baby yujun who was awake first.

A: okay min-jun and chaewon your older sister well stay home today she's not feeling well.
C: is auntie yoona coming to watch yujun and her?
A: yeah. Yoona is coming.

The door knocks and angel open it and it was yoona.

Y: hi kids!
A: hey yoona can you stay longer tonight?
Y: yeah why?
A: I need to talk to you but not right now.
Y: okay.

Angel waved bye to the kids and went to work, later min-jun and chaewon went to school. Yoona was making food for min-san putting medicine in her food so she can feel better. Angel got to work and she heard everyone talking angel walked up to one of the employees.

A: whats going on?
E1: oh ma'am ceo.
A: good morning.
E2: ceo kim did you hear?
A: hear what?
E3: well chairman's son Sam has quit his job and is in a metel insulation.
A: why? What happened?
E1: well he says that he saw the ghost of Mr. Kim your husband.

Angel widened her eyes.

A: what?
E2: yeah. He was so scared so the family had to take him to that place.
A: well..i-

Then her secretary came to her.

S: Mrs. Kim?
A: yes?
S: the chairman wants to see you.
A: oh he's here again

She sigh say bye to the employees and went to the chairman.

A: yes sir?
CM: um I'm sorry what I say to you..my son is at the metel insulation because he say he saw the ghost of Mr. Kim and I'm sorry for what he did to you and sorry for calling you my future daughter In law.
A: okay..
CM: well I gotta go.. goodbye Mrs. Kim

He walked out angel was confused. Min-jun was at a storage room with sena they were talking about min-san and later they started making out.

1hr ago:
Sena was at school first waiting for min-jun she couldn't stop thinking about that day when min-jun was over their place, she smiles blushing because on that night when they were making out on the couch min-jun was ontop of her and their tongues was everywhere she felt min-jun slide inside her shirt and touch her skin not even thinking about going under her bra he stopped and just touch her there. She saw min-jun and went to grab his arm and drag him inside the storage room.

Mi: what you doing?
Se: well um how's min-san?
Mi: she's staying home she'll be okay. Yoona is watching her.
Se: oh okay. Um well I can't stop thinking about that day when you came over.
Mi: oh I see.

Min-jun pin her on the wall she looked at him, she was wearing a skirt and croptop he made her jump she wrap her legs around him.

Mi: we still have time let's do a quickie.
Se: okay.

Min-jun kissed her she kiss back he put her leg down and just slide his hand inside her shirt she moans he slide in tongue and wrap her legs back around his wist and they starting making out.
End.

After making out they walk out of the storage room when the bell ring, min-san was in her room eating the food that yoona made after eating she rest up, yoona was feeding yujun she then heard her phone ring.

Y: hello? Hey babe.
Jk: are you at work?
Y: no I'm at angels place she wanted me to watch yujun and min-san.
Jk: oh she's home?
Y: well something at school traumatized her so she needs to get better for her birthday coming up.
Jk: how you feeling?
Y: ugh! I've been tired after the appointment today.
Jk: you'll be fine.
Y: get back to work him.
Jk: Kay. Bye love you
Y: love you too. Bye.

She hang up and looked at yujun and smiles.

Y: I wish my baby boy looks like his dad too. Oh.

Yujuns hair is brown as a human but yoona saw his one bang hair turn black.

Y: no way....but your human yujun.

He just looked at her while sucking on his bottle. Angel was at work just being the successful mom/wife he is trying to make money for her kids while taehyung is gone, couple of hours later min-jun call yoona to let her know that he well be at senas place. Angel was driving home after work it was sunset she open the house door and yoona smiles.

A: hey.
Y: min-jun call to let you know that he'll be at his girlfriends place.
A: on ok. Um yoona..

Angel sat next to her yujun was sleeping.

Y: what is it?
A: I saw taehyung last night.
Y: but angel he die...last year.
A: I know but he looks so real I don't know if it was my eyes playing with me.
Y: well I don't know..if he is alive us all well be relieved.
A: yeah...

Angel was trying to remember something and then she gasped and remembers what taehyung told her after he dies.

T: I promise I will come back....

Angel gasped and looked at yoona with widened eyes and stood up.

Y: what is it?
A; before taehyung die he told me he'll come back alive...what if he was right?
Y: leader that's...
A: I gotta go look for him..watch the kids yoona.
Y: wait-

Angel was already out of the house she ran inside the forest, all tho the sunset was going out the full moon appear angel was running through the forest.

A: TAEHYUNG!!

taehyung stopped and so did coco they were going hunting he turn his head.

T: why is she here?
C; she has finally found out.
A: TAEHYUNG!!! no. Someone else is here to....*gasp* COCO!

Coco growls.

C: oh no she found out...
T: what we waiting for?

Taehyung and coco was walking towards her shouts they were pretty far. Angel saw Sally she gasped

A: Sally! Take me to coco please.

Sally nodded and ran off angel ran after Sally and then half way there she stopped because she saw taehyung and coco she cover her mouth in tears, she was 10ft away from coco and taehyung.

A: taehyung is that really you? *crying* it has to be *sobbing*