part 59

I forgot to mention in the story min-san and eunjoo.did plan all their wedding and min-san had now pick put her dress and everything, I just forgot to mention it sorry.

Eunjoo sigh and went downstairs to go tell min-san what he told her in his drunken state he saw her eating dinner alone and was talking to her mom on the phone, he stopped and simle looking at her because he sees her smiling, laughing and talking happily with her family so he decided to go back to the room just waiting for her to come up. Min-san hang up the phone after talking to her mother she got up put her plate in the stink and clean up because it was getting dark so he turn off all the lights and went upstairs to go see eunjoo, she open the door and there she saw eunjoo sitting on the bed with his back facing her she smiles.

M: hey babe you up.
E: uh yeah...
M: im just going to shower and changed.
E: ok.

Min-san went in the bathroom and took a shower and that's when eunjoo panicked.

E: ahh~~~ what if I told her I don't love her in my drunken state? Is she going to leave me? What is she going to say? What do I do? Oh god~~~

Later after that eunjoo clam down and min-san came out of the shower.

M: you okay babe?
E: yeah...

She started to changed to a oversize shirt since her pj dress was at the laundry basket, she walked to the bed and clam on it and crawl to eunjoo and backhugged him.

M: whats wrong? You've been acting weird.
E: huh? Oh um...
M: I know you came home drunk why?
E: work was so hard.
M: oooo.

She started to massage his back.

M: did something happen?
E: yeah....
M: what happen?
E: well...one of my woman employees wanted me to meet her in the hotel.
M: what?! Why!
E: she probably wanted me to you know....
M: no that is not happening!

She stopped massaging got off the bed and hop on his lap and hugged him, he looked at her.

E: what you doing?
M: you are not meeting up with another woman you are getting married!
E: haha I know. So I rejected her, that's why I was drinking.
M: oh.

As min-san was about to get off he pull her body back close to his, hugging her.

E: you were in my mind all day at work.
M: oooh your so sweet.
E: what did I say when I was drunk?
M: you told me that...you liked me when I was not dating jungyoung and when I did you call him a jerk and kept saying you love me and happy to make me your wife.
E: oh I thought I say something mean.

She lift up her head and cupped his cheeks.

M: noooo it was so cute....I like the drank eunjoo.
E: even when I'm turn on and horny?
M: haha yeah...

He smiles and kiss her, she was so happy and kiss back and she push his body down on the bed. Taehyung was looking at angel who just got off the phone with her daughter 15mins ago.

T: babe it's dark and your talking to her?
A: yeah cuz I miss her.
T: what about me? Did you miss me too?
A: of course I did silly...I just want to talk to her before her wedding in a couple of days...*sigh* her and min-juns wedding is close.
T: yeah. And we are never trying old.

Angel looked at him and smiled she walked over to him and kiss him.

A: I love you taehyung.
T: me too. Now come here!

Taehyung grab her body and throw her on the bed  next to him and went on top of her and they start to make out. Jungyoung was at his dormroom studying for the finals because he's graduating next month before min-san and min-juns wedding he was working hard until he hread a knock on his door he went and open it and it was his friend Jack.

J: hey dude.
Ja: can I come in?
J: sure.

He sat down on the bed.

Ja: bro me and my girlfriend Abby just broke up.
J: what?! But you Two have been dating during freshman year of college why break up now when we all are going to graduate together next month?!
Ja: she couldn't take it no more.
J: but she loves you man.
Ja: I know and I love her too....I didn't want her to leave, I did ask why but all she say was "I can't take it anymore, I just don't love you anymore" but that can't be it. God I miss her.
J: don't worry man I'll get her back for you.
Ja: what?
J: if she loves you alot she can't just break up with you. We all were her friends and now we can't lose her now. Stay here.

Jungyoung grab his jacket.

Ja: where you going?
J: to find her. Stay her.
Ja: okay.

Jungyoung smiles and walked out of the dormroom and ran around campus to find Abby, and that was when he remembers what soomi say on their date.

S: loving someone is hard, but if you lose that someone you have to go get them back. Because it's hard to let that person go.

Jungyoung pov: your right soomi Jack loves Abby and he can't let her go nor can she I can feel it.

He saw Abby sitting on a bench with a sad expression.

J: Abby!
A: oh jungyoung.

She wiped away her tears he sat next to her panting.

A: why you here? It's late.
J: its fine. But Abby you can't just break up with Jack like that.
A: jungyoung I cant-
J; I know, but he did nothing wrong to hurt you he would never do that he loves so with all his heart and he would never hurt your feelings. I know that you love him too but please don't leave him nor all your friends. Please give him a second chance.

Abby looked at him, he was waiting for her reply and that's when he got a text from Jack and it says that he was back in his dormroom.

J: abby-
A: okay....

He looked at her.

A: your right....*sob* I broke up with him with no good reason...*sob* I love him and could never leave him alone....thank you jungyoung.

She hugged him and later she left to find Jack at his dormroom. He smiles he then hold his chest from the running.

S: jungyoung?

He looked up and it was soomi he smiles and got up to walk towards her.

S: why are you-mm!

He had crush his lips onto hers she close her eyes and kiss back. Min-jun was chilling at senas place on her lap reading a book.

Se: I can't wait to show you my wedding dress.
Mi: I bet I'll cry.
Se: yeah haha....I want to see your reaction to me.
Mi: im happy that I'm going to married you in a month.
Se: its close.

Min-jun got up and kissed her she smiles in the kiss and kissed back.

Mi: I love you Kim sena.
Se: me too...I love you too kim min-jun

They both smile and put their forehead together.