part 51

Jungyoung was in his room after he changed his clothes he was cawl up in a ball with tears running down his eyes he wipped them away but they well keep coming he remembers her slap across his face.

Jungyoungs pov: I don't know what came towards me punching eunjoo like that..am I that jealous or is it because I haven't seen her in a long time after our break up? She's right....I have to move on and forget about her..missing her is wrong for me to she already has a new boyfriend that well always be next to her, and I'm not that person.

Jungyoung just cry and sobbed in his bedroom, jungkook then knock on his door he wipped them away.

J: come in.

Jungkook open the door.

Jk: hey how you feeling now?
J: alot better after that slapped.

Jungkook sat on his bed.

Jk: look son its okay to be slap by your ex I mean I got slap alot by your mom before having Junie.
J: what you mean?
Jk: *chuckled* well lone story short she caught me at the restaurant with a employee of mine who was a woman, but of course I wasn't cheating on your mom, after i got  home from having dinner with her your mom started to slap Me and throw her makeup at me yelling at me that she caught me cheating on her. And then later I told her she got the wrong idea and say that woman needed advice from me to get her husband and her sex life alive.
J: oh.
Jk: so yeah...Min-san may have move on and she wants what's best for you, you have your own dreams and besides there's lots of fish in the sea.
J: yeah...
Jk: so don't be to sad and get some sleep so you can go back to your college dorm room.
J: yeah thanks dad.
Jk: no problem.

Jungkook pat his arm and left the room he enter the room and saw yoona on the bed he smiles and hop on the bed.

Y: yah be careful your baby boy in this stomach is still here.
Jk: sorry.

Jungkook pat her belly.

Y: did you talk to him?
Jk: I did. He'll be okay by now.
Y: I see.
Jk: yah give me a kiss.

Jungkook pout she looked at him and scoff then peck his lips.

Jk: I saw kiss not peck.
Y: then you come up, I can't go down because of this belly.

Jungkook smiled and grab her cheek and kissed her she kissed back. Next morning the kids was up getting ready for school angel and taehyung was getting ready for work, angel was making breakfast for everyone taehyung came down and kiss her on the back of the head she smiles then min-san and min-jun came down yawning.

T; good morning kids!
Mi: dad its early to shout.
M: yeah...
T: im not shouting im just full of happiness today.
Mi: why?
T: because I just am nothing big.
A: okay okay. Go ahead and ear while I go get your baby brother.

Angel went upstairs and saw yujun crying she went and pick him up and started to cheer him up and fed him. After that they all went to school while angel drove yujun to jimins place for his wife to watch yujun, and then later she went to work. Taehyung did take his own car, min-san and min-jun got to.school sena ran up to him and whisper in his ear min-san looked and then he widened his eyes and looked at min-san.

M: what?

He was silent and then she turn to the school and saw all the prom posters ripped and had writing on them she walked up to it slowly and she saw her face type on the queen with blood coming down the eyes she gasped cause they wrote "animal! We don't want animals with those eyes! Give us a new class president." She turn and saw the bullys at her middle school holding the poster.

G1: oh I knew you went to this school will guess what? We transfer here. Isn't that something haha.

Min-san squeezed her fist and it bleed the girl walked up to her with her mean girl group, she threw the poster at min-sans face.

G1: looks like we will have fun with you haha...I bet your still scared just like in middle school.

Min-san glared at her and slapped her she gasped, min-san scoffed.

M: I bet you didn't see that coming did you? *chuckled* well guess what? Everyone here respect me that's why I became the class president.
G2: yah!

Another girl was about to hit min-san but min-san slapped her and kick her side she fell on the floor, min-san push the first girl she slapped the girl fell on the floor min-san then grab her by the hair and held it tightly. Everyone was looking.

M: you think I'm the scared little girl like I was in middle school? Well I'm not you bitch.
G1: yah let go!
M: no! Because you deserve this! And this!

Min-san again slapped her and push her head away letting her hair go the girl was looking on the floor.

M: I guess your going to be the girl who gets bully here because nobody here is nice, nor popular. Look around and see for yourself.

The girl looked around and saw that all the students was giving her a nasty looked some was glaring at her and smirking she was getting scared then she looked back at min-san and saw her smirking.

M: your scared huh? Well guess what no one is nice...if you want them to treat you like a princess here you better be nice to them. Slut.

Min-san laughed and got up and walked away all the students took down the prom that she wrote on and throw it at her and walked away her friends help her up and wher eyes tear up. Sena walked up to min-san.

Se: omg min-san that was nice.
M: she deserves that after what she did to be back then.

Min-jun and sena laughed. After a long day at work angel was finally going home as she got home she ate dinner with her kids, and then as they were getting ready to sleep min-san was having a headache she got up from her desk and walked to the door as she open it she fell, she was feeling a burning sensation in her chest she gasped.

M: min-jun....*gasp* min-jun!...*panting*

Min-jun came out of his room when he heard his sister call for him he gasped when he saw her on the floor in her room he ran to him.

Mi: sis what's wrong?!
M: it hurts....! Ahh!!
Mi: mom! Dad!

Angel and taehyung woke up and open their room door and looked angel gasped Taehyung was shock angel ran to her and put her in her arm.

A: sweetie what's wrong?!
M: my chest hurts ahhhh! It's burning!!!!!
T: min-san hold on its going to be okay. Babe stay with her im going to coco.
A: at this hour!
T: I have too or she'll die!

Angel tear up and nodded taehyung turn to his wolf sound and ran out of the house. Min-san was moving alot on the floor holding her chest breathing heavily screaming in pain. Taehyung got to the cave where coco stays.

T: coco.
C: whats wrong?
T: its min-san! Somethings wrong with her.
C: she must be getting adult sgins.
T: but she's only 17!
C: thats how it works for wolf family! Don't you get it taehyung! It runs in the family.

Min-san eyes was glowing she was looking like she was having a serious problem angel was crying min-jun was worry.

C: when a wolf family makes babies they well start feeling adult signs in their body which means the wolf sides are changing in the body they are growing at age 17 once they hit 18 they won't feel this. But she feels signs because it's a fullmoon it's her time taehyung, min-jun won't feel it when the next full moon hits.
T: but they are twins...
C: I know but min-san came out first then him so be careful.

Angel looked at min-san and saw her white hair turning white and getting longer angel and min-jun widened their eyes.

C: min-san well be okay taehyung don't worry it'll soon pass so go home and be there for her.

Taehyung turn back and ran off and when he got there he saw min-san hugging angel crying with her long white hair.

M: *gasp* dad!!

Taehyung ran to her and hugged her and so min-san told them how scared she was feeling her wolf sign changed, later after she clam down they went to sleep.