part 28

Next day min-san woke up and was getting for school again she's now ready to go back to school, she was looking at herself in the mirror and sighed then she came out of the room which seems to her like forever snice she was out the room later min-jun came out of his room to he saw her and walked up to her.

Mi: are you okay?
M: what yoy mean?
Mi: well dad told me what happened yesterday.
M: oh im fine, now I have my wolf form.
M: I can tell.

They smiled and went downstairs to join the rest of the family taehyung was cooking while angel was sitting down, the twins sat down with chaewon.

M: how you feeling mom?
A: im okay...
Mi: mom im sorry again for hurting you and yujun.
A: don't be sweetie me and yujun is okay.
M: isn't your 7 months coming soon mom?
A: yeah its tomorrow.
M: oh.

Taehyung put down their breakfast and sat down across from them.

T: well our family is almost complete chaewon is the only one that needs white hair.
C: I will look ugly.
A: no you won't sweetie.

Angel pat her head.

Mi: why is chaewon awake? She doesn't have school today.
A: well she just wants too.
M: oh.

Then after eating breakfast they all left the house angel was left alone with chaewon, min-jun and min-san was in the bus min-san was feeling nervous to go to school.

Mi: its okay sis.
M: what If they don't recognize me?
Mi: hey your white hair cant cover your face. You can do this.
M: yeah your right.

He smiles and they got off the bus and went inside the school people was looking at min-san she was nervous and then sena walked up to them.

Se: o.m.g min-san you look good with that hair.
M: thanks
Se: I missed you
M: im sorry for worrying you.

Jungyoung looked at min-san and sees that she was smiling then they made eye contact min-san looked away and they walked towards them and pass them.

Min-san pov: why does he have to be there?

She walked to class. Meanwhile chaewon was playing barbie with angel.

C: mommy.
A: yes sweetie?
C: when brother us here can I pick put his clothes for him?
A: sure. Ah!
C: mom?

Angel felt a hard kick from her side part where min-san stretch her, chaewon went to her.

C: mom you okay?

Angel was heavy breathing.

A: yeah. Oof...

Angel flip up her shirt and saw alittle of blood.

A: did I open the stitches? Ah! *panting*
C: mommy should I call daddy?
A: don't no. Go get towels for mommy
C: ok.

She ran to the bathroom to get towels, yujun was kicking the stitches.

A: ah~~~yujun please don't kick mommy's wound...I still need to heal...

Angel try to heal it but she can't because she's still a human. Chaewon came back down and give her the towels angel put it on her bleeding patch.

A: im okay I'm okay chaewon.
C: ok....*sob*
A: don't cry.

Angel sat on the couch leading on it and chaewon hugged her belly, she was frowning her eyesbrow to not think about the pain.

C: mom.
A: yeah?
C: do you remember what happen at LA?
A: yes I do sweetie why?
C: well then do you remember the guy who came in auntie yoonas house that attack you?
A: *sigh* yeah I do.
C: well there's one more here at Minnesota.