PROMOTION

Hi! If you have spare time, please take that time to read my best friend's work!

Title: Faded Promises
Genre: General Fiction
Author: paauuwwiieee

Here's the link:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/264809701-faded-promises

Thank you y'all!!

_______

PROLOGUE

I just woke up and we are still on the car, going to Angeles Pampanga.

I can see the night skies enveloped by the colorful lanterns hanging on the posts in Clark City as  Christmas draws near.

"Napasarap ata tulog ng anak ko ah. Huwag ka nang matulog ulit anak, baka di ka na makatulog doon. Malapit na rin naman tayo" daddy said to me glacing at the rear view mirror and I just nodded

"Are you hungry?" Mommy also asked me.

I nodded a little kaya naman we stopped by a convienience store near the Parade Grounds.

"Just wait for us, dad" mommy said at hinawakan ang kamay ni daddy bago alisin ang seatbelt niya. She also signaled me to do the same and I just nodded to her in reply.

"Be safe, Atarah. Please tell your mom not to buy a lot, kakain din tayo kina Tita mo" he ruffled my hair as I gave a small smile to him.

Mom and I went to the store. There are few people their talking to each other and when we got inside, they stopped talking to each other and glanced at us.

I frowned and felt uncomfortable on the stares they are giving. Why do people are always curious about someone they do not even know about? How about the people who are uncomfortable on what they are doing? I mean, I'm not against it, but it really makes me uncomfortable when it happens.

Mommy saw that I'm uncomfortable on what the people inside are doing kaya naman ay hinagod niya ang likod ko and told me don't mind them. I put my both hands in the pocket of my jacket as I get some Hotdogs and a mineral water for myself. Mom got herself a coffee as well as dad and she also get some bavarian donughts for her and daddy.

We payed on the counter at binalot naman nila iyon. Mom gave a thanks and a smile to the cashiers and I did the same.

Nang makalabas na kami ni mama, ay pupunta na sana kami sa kotse ng mapatigil ako at marealize na sobra ang sukli na binigay nila.

"Go ahead, mom. Babalik ko lang po 'to" I almost whispered to mom so we won't caught a lot of attention.

"Okay. Make sure to be quick, we don't want to arrive there too late" she also whispered and also ruffled my hair.

Nang bumalik ako sa loob ng store ay sinabi ko sa cashier ang nangyari kaya naman nagpasorry at nagpasalamat sila sa katapatang ginawa ko.

I nodded and smiled.

"You will meet him again. I hope you'll remember him" the cashier said to me and smiled.

I curiously looked at her and started to think on what she said.

"Po?" I asked but she just smiled at inasikaso na ang ibang costumers na magbabayad.

What does she mean?