53

"Is it really almost done?" Russel grinned as he stood beside Fixit, the small bot focused on his project

         "Almost, the bridge still needs tested for lugs- slugs- bugs!" He smiled sheepishly after the human hit him on the back. "I'll be able to test it in a few more minutes."

     The youth nodded vigorously before charging for the nearing Bumblebee, eyeing the two beaten looking bots behind him. Strongarm was nursing a pede while Grimlock looked like he had been scolded. Bumblebee appeared content, however, so they weren't in trouble.

         "Something happen, Strongarm?" Russel asked, raising a brow.

         "A small accident, nothing to worry about." Their leader assured with a wave of his servo, answering for the hurt femme. "How goes the bridge?"

         "Fixit says it's nearly ready to be tested!" The boy gave a smile as he jumped in his excitement. 

     When the group heard the massive device begin to power up, they gathered around, even Russel's father as he too was very excited. They watched as the swirling green and blue of the familiar sight washed across their vision. They cheered, congratulating the Minicon on his work. The group looked to Grimlock when he stopped smiling.

         "Is it supposed to make a second one?"

     They looked to where he pointed, catching sight of the ground bridge above and watching it sink closer to their portal. The bright light grew, and they closed their optics as a flash of purple appeared in the middle of the two holes.

         "Something's coming!" Strongarm alerted. Danny, Fixit and Russel hiding behind Bumblebee as a shadow appeared within the anomaly. 

         "It can't be-" Bumblebee breathed, all prepared for whatever monster may come out.

     A small form pattered its little pedes from the portal, staring silently behind its visor at the armed and attack ready Autobots. He tilted his helm, watching their confused expressions form as they lowered their weapons. These weren't familiar bots, and certainly not who he was looking for. The little creature stepped forward slowly, like a wary cat, noticing the two humans slowly poking their heads out from behind the yellow one's pede. It extended a lithe arm and digit to coax them out. Humans were so adorable. 

     The yellow one stopped them from nearing the newcomer with a large servo. 

         "Hello-" the mech greeted, watching as the little Cybertronian's visor lit up, analyzing the voice clip before a warning appeared and he transformed, flying lowly but quickly from the group.

         "What was that?" Strongarm was half panicked from the encounter, deactivating the bridge before anything else came through the purple and white portal in between.