'Hold on... Freaking England?' The guys said.

'Yeah.'

'Wait a second, I'm going to go to an other room real quick, her father just arrived and he'll murder her.' He said. I could hear movement in the back.

'Malphas, did she pick up her phone?' I heard an other voice asked.

'No, not yet no.' Malphas lied.

'Alright so, can you give her the phone? I need to talk to her.' He answered after a few seconds.

'She's still in the bathroom and if I do give her the phone she'll know I took her phone and answered it.' I answered.

'Yes, well I couldn't care less.' He answered.

'Yeah you maybe don't but I do. It's her freaking personal stuff-Why did I even pick this stupid phone up.' I muttered.

'It's a rather good thing you picked up now and that you didn't pick up later and have her father on the other side of the line. I'm telling you he would go to England probably murder her and maybe you too.' He said, I guess trying to make me feel less bad.

'She's back. I'll have you hanging on the phone... just me silent.' I quickly said. After he sighed I placed the phone back onto the counter and drank of my drink.

Lucy walked over to me and sat down again.

'T-thank you for watching my sstuff.' She said stuttering a little.

'No problem.'

'Ddid the dickheads call a-again?' She asked.

'Yyes.' I quickly said stuttering. Why do I always get so nervous?

'Ugh. They really just can't leave me alone can they?'
She said. I just laughed it off a bit.

I just really hope Malphas  just stays silent.

'I f-forgot my jacket in the bbayhroom, bbe right back.' She said standing up again.

When she was around the corner I took the phone again.

'I'm going to hang up alright?'  I asked

'She literally called me a 'dickhead', the audacity she has.' He said.

'Right... I'm gonna hang up. Just call her back later, maybe she's gonna pick up later.' I quickly said, constantly looking in the direction of the bathroom.

'Alright. Can you quickly say the exact location you guys r at? I'm going on a trip to England.' 

I gave him the location.

'Don't you live in the US? Cause that's far rok England you know...' I quickly said.

'Yes in America. Believe me, it won't take long to arrive. And even less longer now that I heard she's bloody drunk.' He said.

'Make sure she's alright.' Was the last thing he said before hanging up. I quickly put Lucy's phone back. Not even 10 seconds later Lucy walked out of the bathroom with her jacket and sat back next to me.

*****

Around two hours later, Lucy was even more freaking drunk than she already was.

I tried to stop her from drinking alcohol but she wouldn't listen.

'I-I'm ggonna go. I'm tir-rrdd.' She said as she stood up, almost fell, walked again and almost fell once again.

'Oh Lord.' I muttered.

Should I follow her?

Nah she'll be alright... I think, I hope.

Yes, I'll go with her.

I quickly jumped of the barstool and turned around.
Lucy was talking to a guy that looks like he's in his 50s.

I leaned back against the counter. I'll just wait until she's done talking.

Not even a second later the man grabbed her by the waist and his hand moved to her but. She tried to get away from him but she was way to drunk.

I quickly ran towards them, pushed the man on the ground and took Lucy's arm. 

'Come on love, we're going' I said. The man yelled after us as we walked out the bar

'T-thank you.' She stuttered. I gave her a small smile.

'Alright I'll take you to my house and your boyfriend is going to pick you up, he said he's coming to Londen.' I said to her.

She raised an eyebrow and rested her head on my shoulder.

'Wass it M-Malphas on the pphone? Wwhen did you even c-call himm?' She asked. Does she really not remember the name of her own boyfriend??

'Do you really not remember the name of you boyfriend?' I asked laughing a little.

'H-he's not my bboyfriend.' She answered as he pointed her finger to nowhere.

'I-Is my ffather coming?' She asked.

'I don't know. The Malphas guy that isn't you boyfriend didn't say that.' I said laughing.

She just nodded her head.

'We're here.' I said as I unlocked the front door.

(A: Alright this is the next chapter. I hope you liked it!! Don't forget to vote if you liked it! Ty for reading! Xx )

(Next chapter : 25-26 / 05 / 2021 )

Words : 1314