47

Everyone clapped and was happy for you and Natasha. Cheers and applause. You and Natasha decided to leave after and hour of cheers.

"So where we going?" You ask Natasha

"To the house I bought us" She says. "It's in New Jersey so the drive might be a little long."

"What happens if they need us again?" You ask

"They have new avengers now. The world will be safe." She tells you. "We can live that life we talked about having"

You smile knowing Natasha will always be with you now. You can spend the rest of your life with the person you love the most. You are gonna have the life you wanted once upon a time. 

"I love you" You tell her.

"I love you too baby" She responds.

The End I think. Most likely. Depends on what happens in marvel but I think this will be the end.

Before I finish this I want to say thank you for reading this all the way through. If you enjoyed this then I am happy you enjoyed it. If you didn't really like it tell me what I should improve. The comments and votes made me smile and some comments were so nice I cried happy tears reading them. I don't know I what I am gonna do next I might make another book. I have like two in drafts that I was thinking about making and aboandoned them because they were bad but who knows I might fix em up and give em to yall.

Have a lovely day and thank you for reading The Red Flame. 

XOXO 

- Cherrybomb4444