4

Mentions sexual harrasment kind of. Nothing else.  If you do not want to read I will say what is important for next chapters at the bottom so you can keep reading the book if you want to.

After a while it got boring so you did what any normal person would do.

You back flipped out of the window and went to starbucks. You walk to the nearest starbucks which is like down the street and order your drink.

"Right away sweetheart" The dude said after you ordered. He scanned you up and down. You shifted uncomfortablely. You walked over to a chair. No one else was in here besides you and four workers. You walk up to the desk area thing and wait for your drink since it is almost done.

"You look amazing today sweet heart." The man said "My shift will end soon want to go somewhere?"

"No thank you." You say

"Why not sweet heart?"

"I would not like to go with you will you please respect my choice?" You say at a last attempt of being calm about it. He goes around the desk thing up to you. He backs you into a corner. 

"What are you doing?!" You hear someone yell. You turn and see the red head, Natasha. She walks over and slaps the man. "Don't touch my girlfriend! Do you understand!?"

"What are you gonna do about it? I bet you can't even fight!" The man said. He was nocked over in two seconds. Natasha got your drink and handed it to you.

"Are you okay? I am sorry if me saying you were my girlfriend made you uncomfortable I just wanted to get him away from you without beating him up." She said.

"Don't apologize! You saved me from that dude. Thank you." You say and hug her. One of her arms lightly wraps around your back. 

"Come on let's go back"

"How did you find me?"

"I knew there was a starbucks around here and you seem like a starbucks type of person." 

Chapter over.

Someone harassed you and Natasha saved you.

Sorry if the chapter was uncomfortable or anything I just need a chapter where she saves you from something and build on that and I didn't want it to be a mission because I can't write those very well.