45

We are getting to the end. Thank you all so much for your comments they make me smile so much my smiling mussels are sore at the end of the day. You are all so amazing and I am so so happy that you took time out of your day to read this. I love everyone of you so much. 

You fought and fought and fought. Burning people and everything. Then water was about to flood this whole place but you could control water. You held it up and drowned some aliens. Your duplicates fighting while you did this. Then you started building up a wall out of what was left of the tower to prevent the water from flooding everyone when you let go.

You look over just in time to see an alien turn to dust. You looked around trying to see what avengers would dissapear but only Thanos's army did. You let go of the water and the wall holds it so you walk over. You see Nebula laying there almost dead. (She deserved to get revenge) 

You saw some warriors rush her to Wakanda. The you look around for red hair. You see Nat and run to her. She sees you and runs to you.

"Y/N" She says with tears in her eyes. "I missed you."

"I missed you to love. I'm back now and I am never leaving you ever again." You say and kiss her.

"Y/N" She says "I love you so much. I want to be with you forever. I want us to always be with each other. What I am trying to say is, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Will you marry me?" You look at her and kiss  her.

"I'll take that as a yes" She says "I have the ring at the house I bought for us. Lets go after this. Live a more peaceful life. I'm done fighting, I've done it all my life."

"Are you sure?" You ask

"100%" She said.

She did love you enough to wait for you.

Hope you liked this chapter