43

I have decided on how to write Endgame. There are a few changes to it but the changes happened for a reason. 

Five Years After The Snap

You and Peter were hanging out together like you always did. The two of you had bonded over guilt and star wars. He even called you Aunt Y/N. You were talking about how if you ever saw thanos he would be cooked like a steak and served to some people with a side of fries when you felt something.

The same thing you felt when you dusted, you shivered and you looked over at Peter.

"Do you feel it?" You asked

"Yeah. Do you think we're going back?" Peter asked

"I hope so. I think we are gonna apear where we dusted though." You say. Then Peter hugs you. You hug him back. You start dusting away like last time. "I'll see you soon Peter."

"Bye Aunt Y/N" He says quietly. You both dust away. You apear back in Wakanda. 

"Is everyone okay?" You ask the people around you. They were all okay luckily. Then a portal apears and a wizard comes out. Sam starts talking to him about something. Shuri yells about needing her Nikes. Wanda looks around for Visions body. 

"Okay fine! I will do the portal on the left! Just stop bothering me!" The wizard basicaly yells at Sam.

"Thank you." Sam says. Then he messes with his comm. "Cap" He starts saying. "On your left." The portal apears and Sam flys around as new portals apear. You decided to be dramatic and fly out of a portal with fire in your hands. Then you saw the purple grape. The reason you hadn't seen Natasha for 5 years. You were ready to kill him.

It's been a while I know but I was making a plan for this move and that involed me to watch that movie but I can't watch that one with out watching the other ones but I had to take a break before Ragnarok because of finals. So I have my plan now. I hope you all like what happens. Also thank you all so much for 8k. That made me so happy. I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy the rest of this fanfic.