31

I cant sleep and it isn't 1 am yet so i cant start randomly singing because it is 12:58 and not 1 am

Tony just finished explaining everything that happened while your were gone. One think bugged you. Nat was on the run and you were gonna look for her. If she doesn't wanna be found you wont find her.

"Now tell me what happened to you." He said. You told him about the manipulation, the lies, the torture, the experementing. Everything. You could see he was angry and upset and concerned. Concered for you, upset at himself thinking he could have saved you, and angry at HYDRA. You noticed the tears on your checks you wipped them off.

"Can I go take a shower please?" You ask sudddenly aware of all the dirt and blood you were covered in.

"You dont have to ask. Go ahead. There is n empty room down that hall. Second door on the right." He says

"Thank you" You tell him before going to take your shower. You go to the empty room. It is much bigger than the HYDRA room and a little bigger than your origanal room as an avenger. You grabed a towel and found some clothes in the  drawers and you went to take your shower. Wiping so much more than just dirt and blood off. 

You wash your hair and decide you are gonna try and find one of the rouge avengers so you can find Nat. Clint and the giant dude are under house arrest and you dont think they would know where they are. That leaves Wanda, Steve, The Winter Soldier, and Sam.