22

Sorry for ending the last chapter with three dots. IDK what got into me even numbers are way better so I fixed it.

You grabbed on to the handle when a terrible noise fills the air.

"Don't even bother trying. Yall arent worthy. How could you be? Your all killers." A weird robot dude says.

"Who the heck are you? An lets see you try  to lift it ya purple jelly bean." You say. 

"I'm sorry I was asleep or in a dream" Metal dude says

"JARVIS rebot." Tony says to himself. 

"Why don't you go step on a lego and drop your phone down a sewer grate if ya keep ignoring me ya grape flavoring."

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." The dude continues. Dang it. A new dude to fight you thought.

"You killed someone" Steve asks

" Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." The dude says.

"Can you please say your name so I can stop refering to you as'the metal dude' in my head" You say.

"Who sent you" Thor asked. He pays a recording 

"I see a suit of armor around the world" Recorded Tony says.

 "Ultron" Bruce says

"What kinda name is that?" You asks.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission." 'Ultron' says

"What mission?" Natasha asks

"Peace in our time." 'Ultron' says

Suddenley the walls expolode and there are more robots. They start to attack everyone. You light your hands on fire and the fight beguins.

You might have noticed a change in writting because I said screw it and put the script on here and just made it into book form.  Also yes Ultron did say yall in this because I don't feel like typing you all and I am from somewhere that everyone says yall.