44

Honestly I kinda wanted to wait to write because that means it might end soon and I really don't want this book to end. I started it thinking no one would read it and well  here we are. Apparently some people liked it and are reading it. The day this book ends I might cry a bit to be honest. Here ya go the next chapter

You get really scary in this 

"AVENGERS" Steve yelled. Then he whispered something you couldn't quite catch. (I hear the music right now i swear) You all let out a battle cry and ran in. You lit yourself on fire. You lit the ground on fire. You lit the enemies on fire. You ripped some apart with your mind. You created duplicates of yourself to fight. Then you noticed Bucky's hair was getting in his face.

"Hey Bucky." You called to him. He turned to you and you gave him a ruber band. "So your hair doesn't get in your face." You told him and he nodded and put in a little bun.

"Like that?" He asked

"Perfect!" You said and ran off to keep fighting. There was fire everywhere when you tried to look for Nat. First you saw Clint (Just keep reading) when you were about to stop looking you saw red hair. 

You walked to her fire burning whoever got to close that was evil. 

"Natasha." You called out to her. She shot an alien and looked up at you.

"Y/N" She asked. Then she ran to you and hugged you. "I thought I lost you."

"I'll never leave again, now lets go kill that language word." You say. You hug once more and run off and guess who you find. The purple grape himself.

"Well well well if it isn't the multi-chinned grape. Ever thought of plastic surgury cause you need it" You say.

"Who are you?" He asked annoyed 

"Someone you took down but didn't finish off. And trust me you made me mad." You said. He was about to say something but looked at your face. Your face with a sinister smile spreading and eyes that have murder in them. A face that would haunt him forever. Suddenly he is lifted into the air with fire surrounding him. 

He looks terrified and you laugh. A sinister laugh, one that you only hear in nightmares.

"Whats the matter? Don't want to die? I think the millions you slaughtered felt the same didn't they? Tell me do you hear there screams when you close your eyes?" You read his mind and bring back an old memory of screams for mercy. You smile again and throw him to the ground when someone comes up behind you and stabs you.

You turn around take the knife out and stab them with it. You look down and see it healing? Then you remember something HYDRA told you.

"We are injecting you with this and we also want to up your healing factor so you will be injected with this as well"  

You smiled. They could stab you, shot you, tear you apart, but you could heal. You continue fighting and look back over at Thanos and see Wanda kicking his butt. You were gonna win this time. You had to.

I know I know both Clint and Natasha are here. Who jumped? Clint walked over to the cliff and pushed Red Skull. Because I cant write something where Clint dies. 

Why? Remember the first Avengers move where Loki tells her she is not redemable and she has so much blood on her hands that she will never be forgiven. She proved him wrong in Endgame by jumping of that cliff so half the population could live. She saved as many creatures as Thanos snapped away. She was forgiven so I can't write something where she had her chance and Clint takes it from her.

 If you disagree that's fine I respect your pinion that is just what I think.