19

I am not very good at writing fight secenes because I am either too decriptive or not decriptive at all so this chapter might be edited a lot until I like how it was written.

You burn anything you see that is Hydra's. Tanks? Burned. Extra bullets? Burned. Extra weapons? Burned. You ocasonally burned a human but made sure they would live. They would pass out then be let go. You burn many things then you hear the words.

"Clint's hit" You see Natasha in the distance with Clint. You go over making the agents running at them pass out. (You can pass out in a fire. I hope my FBI agent gets a raise for dealing with me) She looks up at you for a second and smiles.

"Someone want to take care of that bunker." She asks. You look at the bunker and are about to burn it when Hulk takes care of it. "Thank you" she says not looking up. You go back to the agents. There aren't that man left. Not long after you are all brought to they jet. Natasha talks to Bruce for a little then walks over to you.

You were sitting down drinking a 4 gallon jug of water because the fire dehydrates you quickly. You had drank 1/4 of it already. Natasha walks over to you and sits next to you.

"You're coming to the party right" She asks

"Of course"

"Come in my room before you get dressed. I will help you decide." She says knowing you would want a second opinion on your outfit. You nod and take a large sip from your water jug. "Your adorable you know that right." She whispers. You turn redder than her hair and she chuckles.