29

It has been two years since you arived at HYDRA.

You woke up from a strange dream. It was almost like a bunch of memories coming back. A girl with red hair. 5 dudes. A metal man. You lay in your bed for 5 minutes.

"Flame. Come it is lab time." The speaker in your room said. You went to the lab where they injected you with serums. They told you it was helping bring your powers to the surface and it was. You could manipulate light, blend into shadows, read minds, control water, manipulate dark matter, movie things with your mind, turn into a some animals, and create duplacates of your self. They also trained you and taught you languages. It was fun.

"Hello Y/N. Today we want to make you faster and stronger." Mr. Boss said. "We are injecting you with this and we also want to up your healing factor so you will be injected with this as well" He holds up two vials. 

You nod like always.

"Now go lay on the table over there." He says. You go over and do what he said. "Healing first." He tells a scientist. They inject you with the first vial and it tickels. Then the second vial.

Your body feels like its on fire. Like you are slowly dying. It hurts and you pass out. Then you see it all. Your whole life. You have to get out, but your locket is in your room you have to get that first to prove it's you.

You wake up.

"Come on you will have 2 hours to recover." He says and brings you to you room. You grab you necklace with your mind and knock him out.

That was quick. Yeah I know but I dont want to go into detail on tourcher and manipulating and experements that HYDRA did so here we are. I didn't want there to be a bad bad bad bad trigger.