42

Before we get into anything else here is this chapter.

Here we have Nat after you death. 

Seconds after you die

Natasha POV

She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.She's gone. She's gone.

Gone.

I feel something wet on my face but its not raining. I feel more coming. Tears, I'm crying. Assasins don't cry. BLACK WIDOWS dont cry. We are emotionless. Thats what I was told. Clearly they  never had a Y/N and clearly they never had her die just before her lips reached theirs. 

"Natasha?" I hear Steve call. Then he sees me.

"She.. She's gone." I say. "She said she didn't want to leave me alone." He gives me a hug and I want to slap him but I can't. She dusted in my arms. Right before her lips met mine. I start ugly crying. Y/N was gone. I wish it was me instead. I wish we both lived or just her lived. 

She had been with me for a year after she was "dead". Before that around 2 or 3 years. I have to admit I was thinking about asking the big question. I was had decided to buy a ring after this fight when on the jet. Now she's gone. Turned to dust in my arms.

IN THE SOUL WORLD WITH YOU

Your POV

You wake up and see an orange world.

"Where am I?" You ask

"You are in the soul world" A voice says. "Allow me to introduce myself I am The Soul Gaurdian. It is my duty to tell you where you are."

"Is Natasha Romanoff here?" You ask hopeful.

"I am afriad not. She is in the real world mourning you." Soul Gaurdian tells you. I will call him Jhonattan you think.

"Will I ever see her again?" You ask

"Only time will tell" Jhonattan says then disapears. You suddenly see half the people there. You walk over to Wanda to wake her up when you see strange man who Steve knew. You wake him up first.

"Hey" You say and poke his arm "Stranger wake up" Nothing you poke his nose and he wakes up.

"Morning sleeping beauty" You say. "We have to wake up the others get up and help me"

"Okay" He says and starts waking people up. You being you scream to wake up all the light sleepers. "Are you good?" Strange man yells from far away.

"Yeah I was just waking up all the light sleepers!" You yell back. The everyone is awake. You see a teenager with a spider suit looking more upset then most people here. You walk over to him.

"Hey" You say and give him a smile.

"Hi. I'm Peter." He says and gives you a small smile.

"Y/N. Whats bothering you?" You ask.

"Well Mr.Stark told me if I died tat was on him and well. Also I help him not drink and I got him to promise me that h would try to not drink too much but now he is gonna break the promise because I'm gone and he feels guilty." He stars telling you.

"They are a mess without us aren't they?" You say. "They will get better over time. Some might take longer than others."

"Yeah I just wish we had won then none of them would have to go through this" He says. "Who were you dusted away from? You don't have to tell me if you dont want to. Sorry if i oversteped or something."

"No your fine. My girlfriend, Natasha." You say. "I was right there when he snapped. I couldn't stop him"

"We almost had the gauntlet of but someone messed up the plan. It was pretty much off his hand when he grabbed it and pulled it back on" He said "I fell like I could have stopped him"

"Hey, you tried. You might have failed but so did the norse god of thunder. Everyone failed. Do NOT blame your self." You told him. Then you gave him a hug. "You tried that's all that matters."

"You said your girlfriend is Natasha right?" He asked

"Yes she was" You say

"What is she like around you? I met her once but she seemed cold and closed of I think it was because I just met her." He says

"Most likely. She is actually a sweatheart on the inside. She may seem cold, closed off, and rude sometimes but she is a fluffy bunny on the inside." You say. 

"What was your relation ship like?" He asked

"Well we have been together for like 4 years. I love her so much and she loves me." You say "Enough about me tell me about you"

He tells you many things but your mind thought of something. She said she had a house she wanted us to move into was she going to ask the question? She sang for you she never sings. It could be because you were dying. It had been around 4 years. Did she even want to get married? Was she planning to buy a diamond ring? Had she bought the ring? Will she move on to someone else? Will she try and bring you back? Will you be back? If you do go back what if she is in love with someone else? 

These questions raced around your head. But one was there ore often.

Does she love me enough to wait for me? 

So one of you guys gave me an idea and I was thinking of diffrent ways I could do it and I found one that will up the sadness.