11

I have every movie except age of ultron planned out I am probubly gonna make you guys cry sorry in advance. Thank you for 500!

You were going out with Natasha for the last time before DC.

So far you had gone to a carnival, a circus, and a movie. Today it was dinner and a brodway show. The two of you get in your car and go to the show first. You were going to see SIX the musical. 

You had worn a decent looking dress an light make up so you didn't look underdressed at the musical or over dressed at the resturant. The dress was red and you had black sandals to go with it. You walk in and take a seat.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yeah love."

"I got you a gift." She says and hands you a box. You open it and find a black heart with a red hour glass in it.

"I love it!" You say. "And I got you something too. I saw it at a store and thought it would look amazing on you" You had her a pair of earrings "I also got you fluffy socks because i think it is cold up there and I don't want you to be cold" You hand her black fluffy socks.

"I love them Y/N" She says. You smile at her. "I talked to Clint, after I leave DC we can go to the farm"

"Where is this farm?" You ask 

"I'm  not telling" She says.

You talk forever and drive back. 

"I- I love you Y/N" Natasha says 

"I love you too love" You say and kiss her check. You walk to your rooms in a comfortable silence. 

"Goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight love" You say and kiss her lips.