"Well, dinner is cold. What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was at the studio. I told you this. Jesus." He snapped.

That is another thing about Brian lately. He is annoyed with me constantly. It's been such a drastic change that it really hurts. I don't know what I've done to upset him so much.

"Ok. See you soon." I said, hanging up.

Minutes later, Brian walked through the door. He looks tired and stressed out.

Great.

"Sorry I'm late." He said quietly, sitting down.

"It's fine." I mumbled, sitting at the table.

As we ate, it was silent in our house except for the clanking of silverware against plates. I pushed my food around, staring down at my plate.

"The guys are coming over tonight." He said suddenly.

My head snapped up at him. Is he serious? I told him tonight was important.

"What? Brian, I've been needing to talk to you about something." I said, trying to remain calm.

"Christ, what is it that is so important?" He glared at me.

And before I can respond, the door opened.

Lovely.

They are here. All of them.

I looked up to see them all walking through the door, being their rowdy selves as usual. I sighed and grabbed my plate as I left the table.

I'm so pissed off at him I could scream. I shoved my food in the trash, then tossed my plate in the sink. Tears filled my eyes. What the fuck! I just needed a half hour of my husband's time.

"Babe, can you grab some beers?" Brian yelled out from the living room.

I grabbed five beers and walked into the living room. I greeted the guys politely, handing out beers. When it came to Brian, I handed him his. He gave me a quick grin.

"I'm leaving." I snapped at him, walking away.

"What the fuck did you do?" Matt hissed at Brian.

"Nothing! Fuck!" Brian grumbled.

I went to grab my purse and keys. I was almost to the door when Brian threw himself in front of it. I swear to god, I may punch him in the mouth.

"Where ya going?" He asked.

"Away from you." I snarled.

"Oh really?" He smirked, crossing his arms at me.

"I told you tonight was important. I stressed this to you. You couldn't even be on time." I glared.

"Christ, babe. What is going on?" He sighed.

"Nothing you seem to have time for. Now, move away from the door." I snapped.

"No." He shrugged.

"Fine." I growled, turning on my heel.

I headed towards the back door of our house. I saw Matt smile at me, then threw himself in front of the door.

"Sorry, girl. No leaving when you're angry. We all know how well that works out, you being angry in public." He smiled.

"I swear to god, I'll knock your giant ass out!" I snapped.

"My ass isn't big! Take that back!" Matt shrieked, getting laughs from the guys.

"We have windows." I said, spinning around.