Chapter 19- Forbidden Moments

Sorry, it's taken me so long to update, it's been a busy exam season. Love you all and enjoy this chapter.

—-

Once Draco left I was left alone with Tilly and her relentless questions, she told me that she came as quick as she could when she heard groaning and moaning saying she thought one of us was hurt. I didn't have the heart to tell her what was really happening, I don't know much about what they teach elves but I don't think it's sex ed. She kept trying to tell me about other times she walked in on people moaning and groaning together but I stopped her way before she could start. My mind was still fuzzy and fixed on my blonde villain who's wandering about somewhere in this tent, probably whose mind is still occupied with thoughts of the negative rather than the positive. I guess I can't really blame him he does have a lot more to lose than I do.

I politely excuse myself and leave Tilly wandering to Draco's room but get increasingly frustrated when I can't find him, I look in every room except the ones I know Narcissa resides in. I'm not scared of her I just fear my lips are still swollen from my passionate forbidden morning make-out session. I pull on my shoes and Draco's green coat, it swallows me but it smells so damm good I let it drown me, suffocated me with its moreish scent. I move to the flaps of the tent and unzip it, the cold envelopes me almost immediately and I'm so glad that I put on this huge jacket for warmth and not just the smell. Once my eyes adjust to the morning sun I scan the acre in front of me for a head of blonde messy hair and I'm not disappointed when I spot him, sitting alone on a log not so far away that I can't walk but far enough away that he looks so small in this big world.

I walk down to him light-footed in the hopes I don't break a twig and scare him so much he turns me into a toad, the closer to him I get I expect nerves to build up but they don't come. My body tingles with anticipation, the need to feel his lips on mine again. I stop a few paces away surprised that he hasn't made a single move, he's in his own head again... though probably therapeutic it's still bad that he's so far in his own head that he doesn't know what or who is around him, I thought he was a high wizard? I could have been an enemy and he's unprepared for attack.

"Draco" I call out into the wind in hopes to pull him from himself. "Draco" I call again, no response. "My Villian," I whisper out in my most sultry voice I could manage and it does the trick, almost immediately he turns to me with a smirk plastered on his kissable face. His eyes are wild and his hair unruly, his lips smudged the most perfect shade of red I have ever seen and my heart pounds at the sight in front of me. "Yes, Little Muggle? You called." He mocks, eyeing me up and down. No doubt enjoying my choice of outerwear.

"Do you often zone out?" I ask, setting myself softly beside him, itching with the need to pull his body closer to mine.

"I suppose" he ponders looking forwards and into the swaying trees.

"It's quite dangerous" I whisper back.

"Indeed," he says, his voice void of any emotion and I inch close and I could swear his body curves into me.

"Why did you speed out of there it was only Tilly?" I ask, not saying what I really wanted to. I didn't want him to stop, I could die happy in his homely embrace.

"I wish that I could control myself, but I can't, I'm so used to getting whatever I want and it's killing me that I'm being told no. That I cannot have you. We can't do this, my mum was right it's too dangerous not just for me but for the both of us." He hangs his head for a moment before gripping my hand and staring at me with sorrowful longing. " It wasn't meant to be like this, Elara. You were meant to be an annoying muggle, greedy and dirty. But to my complete surprise your selfless, kind and hard-working, maybe a tad too naive but I love that about you, your perfect. But your too different." My heart clenches when his fingers wrap around mine and squeeze. I never knew he felt so deeply and it has my mind spinning, his words have woven a merry-go-round in my head and an army of magical butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

" I know that but I'm invested in us now and-"  I move closer to him and take his cold frostbitten face in my numb hands, his eyes are soft but his mouth falls open in protest and I continue before he makes another excellent argument that I should listen but cannot bring myself too. "And I would give anything for a perfect magical blood status but I can't. If I could leave I would. I would if it meant your safety is ensured but I can't. I have nowhere else to go...everyone, I've ever known is dead." I say gently scared to push too far, I know he feels somewhat guilty for the killings of muggles but I also know that he too is a prisoner of war and although he has sinned he should not be shunned.

I glance up at him, his eyes swimming with guilt as they roam my own. I drop my hands down from his face and lower them back down to my lap.
"I wouldn't send you away and it has nothing to do with your blood purity.  It's about who I am and what my role is. If he finds out about you then we're both dead, you have to understand that." He whispers and my chin lifts and my eyes catch his. " I do. I understand." I mummer the fantom hand squeezing my heart until my breath catches in my chest. He sighs and wraps his arms around me, pulling me in close enough that I feel his body heat colliding with mine, his addictive scent surrounds us and I cant help but fall into him, moulding my body perfectly with his.

 "I wish it could be different," I mutter placing my head down softly on his shoulder. "Me too, Little muggle, me too."